Ea gave me a pack but I can’t open it

by bentenspeed3

Original Post

Ea gave me a pack but I can’t open it

★★★ Newbie

After being on the phone with EA I was instructed to come here. I was awarded an 88 + overall player pack by Ea yesterday (after a game glitch).it currently resides in my items tab and Every time I try to open the pack, it force closes my game with an “unknown error” Yes I have force closed. Yes I have uninstalled, reinstalled. Yes I have restarted my phone and yes I have the newest ios. Every other aspect of the game works perfectly I simple can not open this pack they sent me. I would love to include a video but it won’t attach. It is a pink pack that says FPO on the front of it. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

Re: Ea gave me a pack but I can’t open it

★★★ Newbie

I managed to get the photo to work by emailing it to myself in order to shrink the file size 

C7264515-258A-48DF-85B2-4AE66E69C76A.png
Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

Community Manager

@bentenspeed3 

We cannot assist you directly with your issue here on AHQ.

You may have been directed here to post a bug report but only our advisors will be able to replace that pack with one that actually works.

Apologies, I know this is inconvenient.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do I speak to them 

Message 4 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me but it’s an ultimate legends pack and it doesn’t force close the game it just doesn’t let me collect the rewards so I just sit there. I have to close the app every time.

Message 5 of 6 (380 Views)

Community Manager

@landynhayter2008 

This post is for a specific pack issued by our Support team back in 2019, I'll be closing down this discussion. Please see this post that's related to Ultimate Legends: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Ultimate-Legends-Won-t-Open-Pack/m-p/8985795#M43910

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (342 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More