Re: Ea does it again. This may be the dumbest yet

by champ15j

Original Post

Ea does it again. This may be the dumbest yet

★★★★ Novice

And here we are not a week removed from ea actually improving the game for the first time in months and now ea decides to pull a defensive play out of the game on a Friday causing a massive error, anyone that had that play in now cant be played in lvl nor can they access their defensive strategy with out the game immediately crashing & to put the icing on the perverbal cake, nothing can be done about it til Monday because ea has an outage and in maintenance all weekend  How can ea be this dumb. Leagues are going to lose matches because of this and ea looks * yet again. This isnt acceptable anymore ea! This level of stupidity and incompetence cant continue!

In what world does a competent company remove a play on a friday, knowing full well their history with stuff like this going wrong, this isnt the 1st time, 2nd or 3rd time something exactly like this happens with ea. It's like the thousandth and ea never learns. People would be fired at a normal job. This is not remotely acceptable. 

I'm an electrician by trade, and just like If a storm comes through or something knocks out or damages a customers service to their home or business. I know better than to change out or modify that service on a friday, because they will then need an inspection by a qualified person (something ea apparently has none of) before the power company will restore them & I wont be able to do that til monday because inspectors arent available on weekends, putting the customer with out power all weekend and basically screwing them over. No I temporarily fix them so they can maintain their power over the weekend and make my necessary changes to their equipment on Monday when I can receive the support I need to have them restore. 

So again, tell me why ea is so incompetent that they would choose to modify the game, remove a play, on a friday, knowing that if something did go wrong, they wont be able to fix it til Monday and with the massive amounts of things that ea has messed up at an alarming weekly basis no less. Seams like common freaking sense. But no ea doesnt think, they sure a heck dont learn nor to the get the qualified & semi intelligent people in to improve. They just rinse and repeat on screwing over their customers again & again. I've looked all over for positive feedback regarding ea. There is very few, and it's no wonder, the incompetency is alarming at ea. Even if ea didn't know about the outage, it doesnt take much foresight or learning to know not to make changes that have potential to glitch the game on a Friday, because for ea to say they didn't know there would be a problem is as ignorant as them doing it in the first place. They outta know by now that.

Message 1 of 3 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea makes it apparent over and over that they dont grasp that thinking about the customer and that they come first and everything done effects them, so best use a bit of caution. No, ea just repeatedly does stupid * on whims, with no thought or reason, over and over and over. Then they think they * apologies and a 50 mc makes up for their repeated stupidity. This is no longer acceptable, and if it isnt already apparent to ea, thousands of people have quit playing and its because of crap like this. Leagues are going to loose matches this weekend because of eas stupidity, yet again. But ea wont learn, fire the dumb or make the necessary internal changes to get competent and qualified persons, they will just repeat or do something else ignorant hurting their customers next week. 

Message 2 of 3 (435 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am one of the ones that quit. was just looking to see if it had gotten better. I see it is worse then ever.
Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More