EA stole all of my blitz coins

by SyndicatE1424

Original Post

EA stole all of my blitz coins

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, at least I think they did, but for some reason, blitz coin amounts are not showing up for me anywhere. I was unable to keep playing the playoff event because I guess I haven't anymore blitz coins. I had just purchased 2000 in the store, and now their gone. I had already exchanged them, so they are not in my items. I did notice the had an issue with the playoff repeat events were 100 coins to replay, and not 100 blitz coins, so I kept playing it. For 100 coins each play, it was a no brainer. But if you took my blitz coins to satisfy for all the events I played, well that is wrong. Your mistake. If you didn't want me,  or anyone else to be able to repeat events for 100 coins, and forgot to put it as blitz coins, that is your fault, not mine. I shouldn't have to pay for that now that you fixed the event. What happend before is on you, not me. I want my blitz coins back.

Message 1 of 2 (184 Views)

Re: EA stole all of my blitz coins

★ Guide

Yup, about 3500 blitz coins EA stole from me. Idk exact number. Thiefs. It's not my fault you set the event repeatable for 100 madden coins instead of blitz tokens. I WANT MY BLITZ TOKENS BACK. 

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More