Re: Draft Booster Card still not working

by gangstabearz

Original Post

Draft Booster Card still not working

★★★★ Novice

I have a level 4 draft booster card and it has never worked for me. I have tried on both an android phone and iPad over the weeks with no success. I have done every troubleshooting method and still no results. Yet another week and EA still hasn’t addressed the “issue”.   I call it an “issue” because EA has told me that it does not affect enough people to be called a “problem” and they only work on fixing “problems”. It cost me a fair amount of money to earn a lvl 4 card and to be told repeatedly that nothing is being done is ridiculous. Come on EA, I thought you were better than this. I will continue to post and call every week until it is resolved and I am compensated.

Message 1 of 4 (924 Views)

Draft Booster Card still not working

★★★★ Novice

I have a level 4 draft booster card and it has never worked for me. I have tried on both an android phone and iPad over the weeks with no success. I have done every troubleshooting method and still no results. I call it an “issue” because EA has told me that it does not affect enough people to be called a “problem” and they only work on fixing “problems”. It cost me a fair amount of money to earn a lvl 4 card and to be told repeatedly that nothing is being done is ridiculous. Come on EA, I thought you were better than this. I will continue to post and call every week until it is resolved and I am compensated.

Message 2 of 4 (874 Views)

Didn’t receive my XP Boosters?

★★★★ Apprentice
I bought both Draft Champion bundles. Should have received 4 XP booster 1 for the 2000 mc bundle and 3 for the 5000 mc bundle as toppers. However, there were 0 as toppers?? Anyone else have this problem?
Message 3 of 4 (835 Views)

Re: Draft Booster Card still not working

★★ Novice
I have the same exact problem. I have a level 5 booster and no extra picks.—-Teach1122
Message 4 of 4 (836 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More