Do you lose fans if you decline head to head match?

by CeleritasLux

Original Post

Do you lose fans if you decline head to head match?

★★ Novice

Seems I lose precious fans when I decline head-to-head match. I see the total number go down.

Or do I get it back at the end of the night, when they "reconcile" activity?

It's frustrating enough losing matches as is and losing fans, prevents me from challenging higher ranked players.

On top of that seems I lose fans if I decline match from a higher ranked player.

Argh -

Message 1 of 3 (3,488 Views)

Re: Do you lose fans if you decline head to head match?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I believe you only lose fans if the player that challenged you, scored against you. If he/she didn't score, you gain fans, even if you decline. You can help your chance of NOT being scored against be stacking up on high ranking defensive players. This will drastically change the outcome of challenges. Also to gain easy fans, you can go into head to head, tap the rivals button on the right then at the top of the pop-up hit "completed". Go down to players you have beaten or been declined by near the bottom of your list and you should outrank and outscore them easily.
Message 2 of 3 (3,459 Views)

Re: Do you lose fans if you decline head to head match?

★★ Novice

But somehow my conscience prevents me from scavenging on poor low rated players.  Hahaha.

I think you're right - but it is what it is. 

But the upside to all this is that, after many nights of painful, heart-aching struggle, i'm finding ways to score and beat any opponent.

Defensive awareness helps, as well as overall defensive ovr. But man, to score a TD in head to head - there's not much better relief of stress !

For all you madden mobile fans struggling with higher-fan count opponents - hang in there, keep playing, there is after all light at the end of the tunnel.

Steve

Message 3 of 3 (3,434 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More