Do some work.. State of your game

by hc206

Original Post

Do some work.. State of your game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

<p>Don't think Madden needs to release a survey in game to understand why this game is the biggest failure of any Madden season to date.. This game has lost all of its sense of value and fun, due to the company managing it being money hungry and nothing more.. Zero concern for its long term player base and the rest of the community for that matter.. Not even the respect and consideration to provide people who pay you money with responses when they seek them about the many issues faced. Your efforts this entire year have been put into nothing more than to make EA profits on the bottom line.. The packs pump out to people each and every day.. Selling coaches, Locker items, promo boosts haha.. Attempting to sell coins to us... Changing the auction house completely with no prior notice making items impossible to sell.. Banning people you thought broke rules with NO proof to any of them.. Never a patch note, nothing to show the community wtf it is you are doing to this game except worry about income generated...

Well this seasons plan failed big time fellas. High ranked players are leaving each and every day.. When these players leave, the people in the leagues they were in are quickly following behind.. Don't question when an influx of people who were your regulars, leave in groves due to your half assing of soooo many game-play and simple things your programmers or devs clearly do not care to fix.. This week, my 300 ranked league lost 4 members.. They are all tired of the * they see day in day out.. One of them was 110 - 112 overall and had spent a lot of money this season with no noticeable difference whatsoever.. Just tired of your garbage weekend tournaments which have ZERO skill involved... Score in 6 seconds or lose.. No gameplans nothing.... Your matchmaking system which is non existent in the tournaments and h2h, as well and League vs league.. There are no divisions, no nothing to divide leagues or players up... You can play the number 2 ranked league one day followed by the 4,500 rank league or 12,000 league the next day... What a joke... The collectibles, how about give me more of the same TOTW collectibles.. I have 38 of them, waiting for 1 Marriotta to put into a set so i can chose a player... Sitting 9/10 for a week.. Your game forces me to the store for that though...

Personally I am sitting at 108 - 111 and am just so sick and tired of this garbage aswell. I waste millions of coins on training, upgrades.. Spend countless hours almost like a job playing this * at times to see nothing that sets me apart from most other lower rated players.. The gameplay issue is another thing of its own.. That's a joke that you yourselves must even see when you play your own game... If you play?? I mean please explain to me how still after 3 years my kick returner who is 102 overall, can still watch a ball coming to him, then totally let it fall between his legs... Then standing there motionless for a few seconds... While the other team recovers the ball.. lol, this issue has been happening now for years.... Where is the fix?? Pretty sure a kick returner who did this would be burnt at the stake by the city he played for... Then we have the blockers..., stats through the roof.. 112 centre, 102 og, 108 og, 108 ot and 108 ot.... Blocking virtually non-existent .....I have witnessed countless times how blockers will just stand there, even on an un-countered play, while the defense just runs right around them and sacks the qb... I have seen the OG who should be blocking for the run or pass, literally run down the field himself... leaving you without a chance to do anything but get sacked... the 2 point run... Qb will just stand there even if he can make a simple block to give you the 2 pt.. Then there's the countering... When you get three 15% counters in a row using different short passes for example?? When some game-plans have no effect while others do? Strg hb toss, hb angle, pa te corner... etc etc....??? Why do some game-plans that are 100% work 100% of the time, while some of these others just don't?? Again years of the same issue.. Why can my receiver's who have a 108 catch, 111 catch and 105 catch drop a ball to them, with NO coverage thats like 5 feet away and thrown slowly?? Based on the angle they are on?? How many times does a receiver catch a ball when wide open, then drop it after like a stupid bobble in his hands?? Wht the hell does 108 catch even mean when he cant catch a throw that's is a guarantee to make...?? I'm not talking about when your being man/zone covered.. Is the ball covered in butter? Same as the kick returner issue.. If hes wide open this is a total joke...

Wasting peoples time in h2h and all around... I can go on for days... again... But I did that before on this forum with past issues... Your game frekin sucks in its current state, and personally I am about finished with it to.. The league I am in is the only thing keeping me in this, as we had a goal coming into the season... Your game, its features, its greed, it lack of respect for its player base, its lack of thought and effort put into it, with simple things such as patch notes, or the changes you make behind the curtains made available to us??... Make players aware what is happening or don't expect people to not get pissed off, sick and tired of it all and quit.. You can continue to bring in new players who may not see these problems and spend some money... But fact remains, you are losing your key base of people who have stuck around season after season because they enjoyed putting time in... You took time from us this season and turned it into a EA wants all the money thing...There's reasons for EA having been voted on of the worst companies in America ... For that ya'll can go suck an egg, as I will never purchase any of your products again... I think I mentioned that before though... Good day slackers .</p>

Sincerely.. From the players you don't care about.

Message 1 of 2 (335 Views)

Re: Do some work.. State of your game

★★★ Apprentice
If my customer took the time to write this to me... I would have at least acknowledged them with a response of some sort, at the very least thanking them for their input. Not a peep from them, sad. But you make post about the market(aka EA cash cow) being down or broke and suddenly 4 different moderators are responding. We all feel your struggle dude, too bad EA don't listen.
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More