Re: Do game plans work?

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Do game plans work?

★★★ Apprentice

This guy has some how cone up 4 times in a row as a match on head to head. He ran strong fb middle the first two games all 6 times and scored. I went and bought the game plan counter for that play and went back to head to head and guess who came up as a match... Same guy but this game he ran the exact play I removed to put strong fb middle in all 3 drives and scored each time. So I go back to head to head and this guy cones up AGAIN !! And as you can see in my pic, had no problem being countered 100% and still scoring..... What the hell Madden?????????????????????    THIS!!  THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT YOUR PLAYERS ENCOUNTER EVERYDAY!!  THIS IS NOT FAIR GAMEPLAY!!  FIX IT !!

Screenshot_2018-06-09-02-48-50.png
Message 1 of 5 (580 Views)

★ Apprentice

Gameplans only work if you have a higher defensive OVR than your opponent. What was his offensive o

OVR and what is your defensive OVR? Also if his receiver has more speed than your db or safety he will always burn you. 

Message 2 of 5 (549 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My offense is 117. His defense is 115.  My defense is 115 his offense 115. Not sure that  theory floats. 

Message 3 of 5 (542 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Also, I have been countered and stopped by teams far less over all than me because they had the game plan counter.. I don't think it matters if your overall is higher or lower.becsuse if that were true then no one under me would be able to counter a single play and I would dominate them. This is not happening.

Message 4 of 5 (536 Views)

★★★ Pro
100% is 100%. If it says it counters 100% of the time, then that's what it should be. We've been having this problem all season.
Message 5 of 5 (508 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More