Distinguishing between Evolved OVR player pack and non-Evolved player pack

by Morphyspawn

Original Post

Distinguishing between Evolved OVR player pack and non-Evolved player pack

★★★★ Apprentice

This is about the appearance of the GM Select Packs for Evolved OVR players and non-Evolved OVR players, both of which are awarded together to those with VIP access (upon attaining enough mobile points).

Could the design of the Evolved OVR packs (or the players) be made more distinctive or conspicuously different from the non-Evolved packs (or players)? This would help us avoid making mistakes in choosing the Evolved players we want.

The two types of Select GM packs are awarded together, but have to be opened one after the other. In my case, I planned to select Evolved Ricky Williams and go with Ryan Shazier as my non-Evolved player. The first pack I chose to open had the Evolved players, but I couldn't quite tell that it was because the design of the pack looked the same as the non-Evolved pack. As well, when the player cards were presented, the labels on them which indicate an Evolved player's special boost were not very conspicuous (though granted my eyesight isn't as sharp as it used to be). So I ended up picking Evolved Ryan Shazier instead. Not bad, but it was the lesser choice given the composition of my team.

Alternatively one could also make the design of the Evolved player pics more distinctive so that once the pack is opened it's clear that you're choosing between Evolved players.

Message 1 of 1 (225 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More