Re: (Discussion) Season 10 Vacation Road Trip

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

(Discussion) Season 10 Vacation Road Trip

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, Madden NFL Mobile fans!

Vacation time starts NOW with a road trip for our 10th and FINAL mobile season! Earn points to receive Milestone rewards, including:

• 104 OVR Vacation Road Trip Grand Masters Ricky Williams and Ryan Shazier
  • Madden Max Badges & Tokens
  • Madden Gems and Cash
  • Stamina and Program Stamina
  • Vacation Road Trip players

All this PLUS our Solo Battles that awards thousands of Vacation Road Trip Points and more! 

The Field Pass is also live and available in the store.

Let us know how you're enjoying the program, discuss strategy, and let us know of any issues you potentially encounter. 

Community Manager Nick goes over the promo in detail in the stream below (skip to 3:24)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 11 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Mini Camp promo reveal! Going live TOMORROW.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,627 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Does the new full season (madden 22 I guess) start straight after S10 ending or will there be a couple of roll-over days like before?
Message 3 of 11 (1,456 Views)

Community Manager

@rob12321bor 

This is the final Field Pass. The exact timing on when the next season will launch is unclear right now, when I find out we will post it here! 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,437 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry heads up that the 97 OVR pit stop player set is due to expire in 3 days, instead of 11 days like all the others. I assume this is unintentional, can you please confirm and have the devs make the minor update?

Thank you as always!

Message 5 of 11 (1,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PebblesRB28 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry heads up that the 97 OVR pit stop player set is due to expire in 3 days, instead of 11 days like all the others. I assume this is unintentional, can you please confirm and have the devs make the minor update?

Thank you as always!

The set timers on those are incorrect. We were told they will be corrected in the next content drop (which I assume will be Thursday when the timers are set to expire and when the new promo is set to drop).

I will make sure to ping them on this again after reset tomorrow morning just to make sure this is still on the agenda.

Thanks for the heads up.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the quick response @hawskee 

Message 7 of 11 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to recover pit stop token players if accidentally sold to continue the set and get the rewards

Message 8 of 11 (1,319 Views)

Champion

@Mauiboy808 wrote:

Is there anyway to recover pit stop token players if accidentally sold to continue the set and get the rewards

@Mauiboy808 

Hi,

Answered you here regarding this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Accidentally-sold-my-mini-camp-players/m-p/10545794/high...

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 9 of 11 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Will there be another promo to get more vacation road trip points before it expires? Also when will the vacation road trip expire because I find it pretty disappointing that I bought the vip pass and got all the achievement points from every promo and now I am short 5k points with no other way to complete without another promo or another week of achievements. I’ve read a lot of people are having this issue.
Message 10 of 11 (1,081 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More