[Discussion] Good Morning Madden Mobile! (Madden Mobile 20)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: [Discussion] Good Morning Madden!

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile fans!

A new exciting episode of Good Morning Madden Mobile dropped earlier this morning which is worth a watch. The Community Manager, Nick, went over all the details on the NFL Movers promo that is currently live in game and will reveal more info on Discord and Reddit throughout the day. Stay tuned for more info on the upcoming promo Road to the Draft and specifics on Madden Max (check the news page in-game for a breakdown on Madden Max).

This episode can be watched here.

Stream Breakdown:

• NFL Movers (10 day promo)100 OVR Mega Movers have arrived!
  • Complete 3 Movers and 3 Big Movers sets to unlock the new 100 OVR Mega Mover Master Sets
  • Garage Sale Sets are only available for 48 hours! An opportunity to get previous promo players
  • Stay tuned or more info on Madden Max & Road to the Draft promo

Moves.JPG

Blueberry.png
Message 91 of 96 (1,716 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hey! Hope you're doing well. I won a giveaway this morning during the broadcast, but never received a whisper. I understand from one other individual that he received a whisper and already received items. Fortunately, I took a screenshot (because I thought my friends would never believe me, haha). Can you help?
Message 92 of 96 (1,256 Views)

Community Manager

@EZ2Score21 

Can you please direct message me the link to the video along with the timestamp, your name, Gamertag/PSN ID? Is this for Madden Mobile or Madden 20?

https://www.twitch.tv/eamaddennfl/videos?filter=archives&sort=time

Blueberry.png
Message 93 of 96 (1,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey! Absolutely. See attached for the file. It's for Madden 20 (sorry, I posted it on Madden 20 after I realized this was on the Madden Mobile forum), my username on Twitch is ez2score21, and my gamertag is WedgyMiller (XBox One). I sent you a direct message too. Thank you so much for looking into this and please let me know if you need anything else. It was a very early bird so based on the screenshot, I think they started before the video was recording?

Thank you so much!

Message 94 of 96 (1,242 Views)

★ Apprentice
GRANDMASTER PACK NOT INCLUDING ALL PLAYER CARDS, YOU ONLY GAVE US HALF OF THEM.. EA SO GREEDY!! JUST TO REACH ONE GRANDMASTER PACK WAS SO TOUGH, AND IT'S NOT FULL.. SUCKS!!!
GIVE US THE FULL CARDS!!
Message 95 of 96 (789 Views)

Community Manager

*UPDATE* 7/29/20: This post has been locked. Please see our new post for the Madden NFL 21 Mobile season here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Madden-NFL-21-Mobile-Livestreams/m-p/9355487#M45260

Blueberry.png
Message 96 of 96 (607 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More