Re: Discriminations players from Europe

by AllanCardinals

Original Post

Discriminations players from Europe

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, EA Sports. You didn't answer to my request. But now I found another discriminations of players from Europe. As example you start week players event in the late evening and we can't collect week tokens as players from USA. After 4 week i have only 125 tokens, because  all events start very late. And problem with stamina refill players from USA can collect 4 times in day, we only 3. So please to balance game's events for all users, we spend time and money as other players. 

Regards

Message 1 of 7 (811 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @AllanCardinals 

I understand it can be difficult to start certain programs at specific times of the day because of the differences in time zones. We'll share your thoughts with the team for them to consider for future programs. There is a lot of data that goes into when these events start. For example, a majority of the player base is in the North America and depending on when players generally login that can play factors into the decision making process. I see how it can be frustrating to adjust to the timing of some events where you're at. We value you're a fan of Madden Mobile in that region. As an NFL fan myself, it was exciting to see the games show up in London and now they're discussing games in Germany. Your voice is important to us and if there are any changes in the future we'll be sure to let you know right away here on the forums. 

Thanks again for being a fan and posting here on the forums. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Blueberry!

You could make some easy steps for us. You could add stamina refill between 10:30 PM and 10:30Am. In this periods time(for me this is 5:30 AM and 5:30 PM) we can play only training center or events. Because we don't have energy for play both. After i had played in the morning i have to wait evening for get new stamina.
And also you could add AD stamina for Europe region.

Message 3 of 7 (707 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry Especially the Jags first win Sunday! Go Jags! It’s all uphill from here! Lol
Message 4 of 7 (680 Views)

Community Manager
@lkbroach

Sometimes all it takes is that one win to get things going.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (654 Views)

Champion
@EA_Blueberry I don’t want them to win too many more just stay competitive so we have another have draft pick for next year!! lol
But not to worry we’ll get crushed by the Titans in 2 weeks!
Message 6 of 7 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hello! So after new update, EA didn't add stamina and AD for other gamers from Europe. Sadly.
Message 7 of 7 (588 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More