Re: Disability services no accomodations?

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Disability services no accomodations?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am considering contacting ACLU to investigate EA and why you are not allowing to accommodate people being able to use controllers. This game is overload for me with ADHD (I take medication and I have medication documentarion to support this).  EA when trying to press the screen when I could be abe to use a controller of some kind. The game is not registering my throws or throwing to the wrong person. A controller would allow me and I am sure many others more freedom. There is a lot of wear on the device by tapping the screen non-stop too. Simply because of the lack of accommodations I do not enjoy the game. The game also has your QB throw the ball immediately after I press hike. 

Message 1 of 6 (422 Views)

★ Expert
@Oxygen12192015 The issues you're having has nothing to do with your disability, it's because EA has a disability... Lol
All those issues happen to all of us.
Message 2 of 6 (414 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thegatorfan122 I play other games that allow controllers and its night and day difference. When i play console games I have a tv that runs unique level of hertz too.
Message 3 of 6 (403 Views)

★ Expert
@Oxygen12192015 I would kill to have a controller for this game.
Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Oxygen12192015EA has not figured out how to charge you for this. Once  they figure out how to make money off of it then they will add it

Message 5 of 6 (370 Views)

★ Expert

@Sp3w4567 wrote:

@Oxygen12192015EA has not figured out how to charge you for this. Once  they figure out how to make money off of it then they will add it

☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ☝️ Truth 🤣🤣🤣

Message 6 of 6 (352 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More