Didn't get my madden cash after i purchased madden nfl mobile

by Exowolf813

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn't get my madden cash after i purchased madden nfl mobile

★★ Novice
I purchased $10.00 in Madden cash on Madden bel mobile I never received the points and my card was charged is there anyway to get my Madden cash?
Message 1 of 12 (14,756 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't get my madden cash after i purchased madden nfl mobile

Hero (Retired)

Just wait 24 hours before contacting EA about it. I had a similar problem and contacted them right away, and was told that sometimes the system takes longer than normal to sync and items aren't available until up to 24 hours later. This can apply to cards won on auctions, points/packs purchased or awarded, and several other instances. It's frustrating to not get the items right away but it takes a bit sometimes.

If after waiting 24 hours you don't have the items you should, contact EA at this site http://help.ea.com . If it hasn't been 24 hours, the only thing they will do for you is tell you to wait until it has been 24 hours before contacting them. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 7 of 12 (16,994 Views)

All Replies

Madden NFL Mobile

★★ Novice

I just made a cash purchase on the game which redirected me to resign the new iTunes TOS. When I got back to the game, it restarted from day one. I lost everything. Total bummer.
I had been working the past few days saving up to upgrade my team. I lost everything.
Can this be resolved.
Message 2 of 12 (14,756 Views)

Community Manager

If you need assistance with a completed purchase, please contact our EA Help team (or our Game Advisors) by logging in here.

When contacting us, please include the following information:

• The issue that you are having 
  • The application that you are having an issue with
  • The device that you are using
  • A description of your issue
  • Your full iTunes / Google / Amazon / EA purchase number
  • The email associated with your iTunes / Google / Amazon account
  • The game or item that has purchased
barry.png
Message 3 of 12 (14,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
*i purchased 20$ worth of madden mobile cash and didnt recieve it, i purchased it and my game crashed, i went back into the game and didnt get the cash, but they took my money..
*Madden mobile
*Ipad
*25$ of itunes
*[edit: email address removed]
*20$ of madden cash
Message 4 of 12 (14,529 Views)

★★★ Pro

@xDelVloNic wrote:
*i purchased 20$ worth of madden mobile cash and didnt recieve it, i purchased it and my game crashed, i went back into the game and didnt get the cash, but they took my money..
*Madden mobile
*Ipad
*25$ of itunes
*[edit: email address removed]
*20$ of madden cash

You can contact EA here.

You can live chat with an EA representative here.

Message 5 of 12 (14,512 Views)

★★ Novice

dont contac ea they will not help. contact itunes or google play they will refund you

Message 6 of 12 (14,330 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Just wait 24 hours before contacting EA about it. I had a similar problem and contacted them right away, and was told that sometimes the system takes longer than normal to sync and items aren't available until up to 24 hours later. This can apply to cards won on auctions, points/packs purchased or awarded, and several other instances. It's frustrating to not get the items right away but it takes a bit sometimes.

If after waiting 24 hours you don't have the items you should, contact EA at this site http://help.ea.com . If it hasn't been 24 hours, the only thing they will do for you is tell you to wait until it has been 24 hours before contacting them. Good luck.

Message 7 of 12 (16,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 12 (14,273 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey AlphaTrion if ur overall is 94 now u can come join my league its called "Bee & Friends" We just started but if any of u guys are interested feel free to apply but u must be over 90 overall.

Message 9 of 12 (10,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the notification saying that I bought madden cash but I never got it.  This isn't the first time either.  It has happened two other times to me and EA seems they don't care and doesn't want to help you it is pure BS.

Message 10 of 12 (8,170 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More