Re: Boost Arena Milestones

by KaRuhso

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive Milestone Bonus

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I should be getting 5% Milestone reward bonus but haven’t gotten any. I noticed it has never given me any bonus at either a new milestone or at the end of the two weeks. I paid extra attention this time and I have indeed not gotten any extra rewards.

70465F11-5EA5-4F91-93A2-C7B6F3B4786B.png
60BAE400-2A5F-4B01-93DE-11E50FDE91CD.png
Message 1 of 8 (839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@KaRuhso It says in the description you can only earn it once in a two week window. Once the new round starts can you let us know what the first Milestone pop up shows?
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (687 Views)

All Replies

Boost Arena Milestones

★★ Apprentice

The boost for „Arena Milestones“ is still not working! Still no reply to my mail from two weeks ago. Great work! Thank you very much.

Message 2 of 8 (835 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

bump.

Message 3 of 8 (775 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not working again.

Message 4 of 8 (712 Views)

Community Manager
@KaRuhso It says in the description you can only earn it once in a two week window. Once the new round starts can you let us know what the first Milestone pop up shows?
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 8 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So you get the boost at 40 gems, 4k coins and 50 tablets. Really?! Anyways...

Even this I definitely didn‘t get!

Message 6 of 8 (672 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If all 3 tiers completely maxed - 60% boost, we are talking about 48 gems, 4800 coins and 60 tablets IN A MONTH.  ;-))

For me no need of further investigation. Thx guys.

Message 7 of 8 (667 Views)

Boosts —> Arena Milestones Bonus not working

★ Apprentice

Hello, just upgraded my arena milestones boost (gems, coins and tablets) so I tested it with a new arena milestone in which I get 60 base gems. I completed it and only my 60. No boosts taking effect. I have the arena milestones report to level 5 and arena milestones study to level 4, Report being a 10% boost and Study being an 8% boost, yet received no boosts when completing the arena milestone. Now I am wondering if I have even been receiving the proper boosts for the whole year.

Can someone explain to me what’s going on?

Message 8 of 8 (548 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More