Deion Sanders Master Series 100 pwr

by rangerman2176

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deion Sanders Master Series

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a 95 OVR team (95 O, 95 D, 95 ST) but the 98 CB serie that unlock at 94 OVR team is still locked. Does somebody has the same problem? What can I do?

Message 1 of 50 (4,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Master series Deion Sanders

Champion (Retired)

Switch to spread and use wildcat jet sweep. Or if you have a play similar to it in vertical that will work.

View in thread

Screenshot_20200302-125830_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 26 of 50 (4,985 Views)

All Replies

Re: Master series

Community Manager

@reyvaquero 

Primetime should be live at 10:30AM ET (Within a few minutes of this reply).

Try restarting your device in the next 10 minutes or so and it should be live. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 50 (3,985 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Blueberry nick clearly states there would be no time locks on this masters series and yet stage 2 of the series there is already a time lock. What gives?

Screenshot_20200214-100615_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 3 of 50 (3,977 Views)

Community Manager

@JKanehen13 

There's no time locks on stage 10 which is considered the "new content." Stages 2-9 are randomly generated for everyone like usual.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 50 (3,964 Views)

Sanders Master Series level 10.

★★★★ Novice

Not quite sure how level 10 works. Anyone have instructions on how to play it before I start???

Message 5 of 50 (3,912 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you have to complete both chains in Level 10 to gain access to the middle chain???

Message 6 of 50 (3,884 Views)

Deion Sanders Master Series

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've been stuck on one event .Played 23 tmes at 30 stamina 690 stamina  total used.REALLY EA.This event calls for player to stop Atlantas pass completion 7 tries to stop 4 times.I have a 97 ovr defense 2100 pwr.ive tried e everything ,nothing works havent even made it close.Hardest I've played in 2 season.Almost feels like a fix is on to keep player from progressong to reward.Anyone out there beat this yet?If so HOW.Dont forget 30 minute time delay to replay

Example:

Audibles out when blitz is called

Comes from under center

Jump passes

Quick out let's passes to fast to cover

Quick dumps to backs

Incredible pass protection

Unbelievable time in pocket

Strength of QB impossible so far to tackel

Defenders fall down in one on one coverage 

How did he catch that

How did he catch that

Come on man.REALLY,I've never I. 2 season said this 

This issue is totally unfair.no wonder stamina was only 1 per play EA Sports well make it up on this one event alone.

Dissatisfied Dissapointed.Fustrated 

Screenshot_20200218-074039_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20200218-081741_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 7 of 50 (3,898 Views)

Re: Sanders Master Series level 10.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

of course u know each bracket requires keys.Keys on count after each bracket is yo chest.then total #keys have to be had to move to next bracket.Agin your amount of keys does not start to count until next bracket chest is reached.then you can play all events previous to obtain keys.Completion of both Offensive and Defensive brackets unlock middle chest

I've been stuck on last bracket defense side now 2 days.7 attempts to stop 4 pass completion. 

So Far IMPOSSIBLE played 14 times 30 stamina,Havent even been close.IMPOSSIBLE SO FAR.LOLFun playing until I reach this point.Aggravation has set in

Message 8 of 50 (3,849 Views)

Deion Sanders Master Series 100 pwr

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone beaten the last bracket on defense side that challenges player to stop 4 pass completion out of 7 attempts. NEED HELP 23 TIMES 690 STAMINA CANT GET PASS THIS .only thing stopping me from winning prize.HELP ME 

Message 9 of 50 (3,859 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Might not have time locks but come on 30 mins to wait to get 2 keys for each game? Might as well have a time lock instead. Especially if your league doesnt help much on the lock requests. Just my 2 cents
Message 10 of 50 (3,811 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More