Defensive Strategy

by lkbroach

Original Post

Defensive Strategy

Champion

Is there anyway to see opponents Def Strategy? I get shut down on some strategies and would love to put them in my lineup! The only ones I can see are those when I’ve been intercepted.

Got any ideas?  @EA_Blueberry 

Message 1 of 2 (369 Views)

Re: Defensive Strategy

Champion

I’ve played this game from it’s inception and feel there should be detailed info on some of its parts. Ex: There should be Live Action “Tutorials” on Defensive Strategies. It would allow one to see the defense player setup against an offensive formation. I know in AI games the defense changes based on the offensive formation but at least you would get to see your defense lined up.

Another Ex: Front Office- Scouting

It should be explained in “Tutorials” that this area is the available Boosts or Takeaways you can add to your lineup but you go to your Team Lineup to see which ones you can use based on available Power total.

It took me all season to figure this out and have upgraded all of them even though you can only use 8 MAX. Had I been smart enough to figure this out earlier in the season I would have only upgraded the ones I use in my lineup! I thought the first 8 in Scouting were the ones you could use! Sometimes, old dogs can’t learn new tricks!!!

Thanks! 

Message 2 of 2 (363 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More