Re: Daily goal incomplete and live events locked

by Wyndriah

Original Post

Daily goal incomplete and live events locked

★★ Novice
So, long story short...I was following the prompts for the tutorial and I completed the first live event as soon as I could (before completing the initial daily goal). Well, the initial daily goal is to do a live event, but since I already completed the first live event there isn't an event for me to do to progress beyond this daily goal. Until I can do a live event to satisfy my first daily goal, I can't do h2h, seasons, other live events, or really anything...luckily I didn't choose to use my credits to temporarily boost xp...if there's anything I can do, or anything EA can do, please help Standard smile
IMG_3773.PNG
Message 1 of 7 (724 Views)

★ Novice

Appears to be lots of people in the same or similar boat (my situation is identical to yours). Not seen any fix for it yet. Have raised a ticket with ea though.

Message 2 of 7 (707 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey,

I've seen a couple of reports about this and completing the tutorial is indeed suppose to unlock these features, but sometimes there can be an issue which halts progression. I would recommend trying our mobile troubleshooting steps if you have completed all the tiers of the tutorial. 

You can find these troubleshooting steps here:

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Message 3 of 7 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is the exact same issue I had yesterday. The game is set up to gift you with training points to upgrade your first elite player. However if you complete the live even first prior to going through the tutorial you won't get the reward pack for training points and your account progress will be completely locked down. I raised this issue with support yesterday and was basically told there is nothing that can be done. So my question now is, "Is there anyway to do a quick season reset on a single account basis?" I really don't want to have quit playing Madden on the basis of poor support on a glitch that shouldn't have happened.
Message 4 of 7 (682 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey!

I have made a couple of posts in another thread, that thread is larger than this one and I will be using it to post updates on this issue. You can find my posts here.

I appreciate the reports on this issue! 

Message 5 of 7 (677 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for the fast response! However, the only viable option that I see is basically clearing data. However once you do that you end up having a complete wipe which forces you to a completely fresh account. With that I have been playing this for 4 seasons and don't want to lose out on my legacy team. It's very frustrating that this entire issue is the result of a game glitch whereupon completing a live event "outside of the tutorial process" locks down your playability. Is there no way to provide support on a case by case basis using a specific player profile?
Message 6 of 7 (670 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Did you ever find a fix or get assistance on this or is your account basically useless at this point as well?
Message 7 of 7 (652 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More