Re: Daily, Weekly Goals&Challenges not working. I have no section for achiev

by Tazwhite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily, Weekly Goals&Challenges not working. I have no section for achievements.

★★★ Newbie

Essentially, my Entire goals section is broken. Is this issue going to get resolved? I know this has been asked on here before, and I was excited when I seen that there was an update today. Well, nothing was patched. I feel like I'm constantly working from a disadvantage, as I am losing out on a lot of Stamina, Gold, Gems, Collectables, etc that would massively assist with the grind of getting players. Especially with Stamina being a scarce resource at this point in the season, I could REALLY use all of these lost resources. It's really a bummer, because I am enjoying the game so far, but this is really beginning to bug me. (No pun intended.)

Some details about my phone: LG X Style phone/LGL53BL - Android Version 6.0.1 (Yes, it's an older model, but the last 2 Madden games worked perfectly and MM21 works perfectly outside of this particular issue I'm detailing, so my phone being an older model, doesn't seem like it should be an issue. Would love clarification if I am wrong, though.)

Message 1 of 24 (1,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You're right, it's a problem with my phone. Which really [Removed - CM] sucks, but nothing I can do about it. Sorry for bugging you and I appreciate the effort.

View in thread

Message 7 of 24 (1,379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Tazwhite 

Can you link me the site that has the specs for your device? The LG Stylo device is no longer supported for Madden NFL 21 Mobile: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Devices-No-Longer-Compatible-with-Madden-NFL-21-Mobile/m...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 24 (1,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

https://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-L53BL-x-style

I don't have the LG Stylo. My device isn't under the "No longer compatible list." That was one of the first things I checked, because I didn't want to bother you guys unnecessarily.

Also, the game works perfectly fine outside of the Goals issue, so I don't see how it could be an incompatibility issue. It's only a specific element that is dysfunctional.

I did have a bug when the game was first released that resulted in me being stuck at the 'Masters' page. The game would crash whenever I tried to click the event, as that was the only thing I could click on. I ended up figuring out how to resolve it on my own, but it ended up skipping the tutorial. Might it be an error with my account? (I Reinstalled the game and logged on the 'Guest Account' which caused me to be at the main menu *with* my progress carrying over. I then linked my Google Play account in the Options menu and the game worked, but not the Goals)

Message 3 of 24 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Think that might be the issue?

Message 4 of 24 (1,435 Views)

Community Manager

@Tazwhite 

I'm concerned the device may not meet the minimum system requirements as the specs need to be equivalent or better to the Samsung Galaxy S5. When I compared chipsets, your device has 1.3GHz and the Galaxy S5 is at 2.4GHz. It's possible you may be able to start up the game and play it but may encounter technical issues. :\

Because of the new graphics and gameplay engine, Madden NFL Mobile has higher minimum requirements than previous seasons of Madden NFL Mobile.

You’ll need a device with OGLES 3.0 and 1G RAM to play. That means it will have specs equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer for Google Play devices, or an iPhone that supports iOS 10 or newer.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 24 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, I can figure out for sure if this is a spec problem or an account issue. I'll log on my account on my GF's new phone. if Goals work, then you're probably right, it's just a weird bug from outdated specs. If not, than it must be an issue with my account/save data being corrupt. Will take a few hours, but might clear up the issue for other people who are having similar problems. Can provide the dev team with a more direct cause for a potential patch on this issue. Is this problem still being reported somewhat frequently? I remember people reporting the issue when the game was first released, but haven't kept tabs.

Message 6 of 24 (1,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You're right, it's a problem with my phone. Which really [Removed - CM] sucks, but nothing I can do about it. Sorry for bugging you and I appreciate the effort.

Message 7 of 24 (1,380 Views)

Community Manager

@Tazwhite 

No worries my friend, I'm equally just as bummed you're not able to play it on your device. Hey, maybe a reason for your girlfriend to buy you a new phone for the holidays coming up? Wink

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 24 (1,354 Views)

Madden Mobile “Goals” Glitch

★★★ Newbie

There are several daily and weekly goals that say they are complete, but don’t allow me to collect them. It looks like I already collected them, but the number ‘3’ still appears under my goals like I have yet to claim them. Plus, the final mission in the picture has 10/3 items completed. 

1583B72F-4204-4592-80AF-F5FE0CB5A593.jpeg
Message 9 of 24 (1,306 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile “Goals” Glitch

Community Manager
@AlphaDog0527 The 10/3 means you've completed 10 Madden Today events although 3 were only required. With the timer at the top being less than 24 hours, are you sure you didn't complete and claim these within the last 24 hours? That's my best guess on what happened.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 24 (1,279 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More