Re: DPOY Donald pack missing in the marketplace store and the NFL Honours event

by Gaz_the_pGm

Original Post

DPOY Donald pack missing in the marketplace store and the NFL Honours event page

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the UK and on an iPad mini, the NFL Honors DPOY Donald pack is missing for me in the marketplace and NFL Honors event page. I purchased madden cash in order to purchase the 97OVR Donald but the pack has disappeared. To clarify, I have tried deleting and re-installing the game, logging out and logging back in again, checking if I had accidentally already purchased the pack (I have not purchased it and if I did Inam missing the player) and other players in my league are reporting the same issue. 

My questions are, is this a problem the team are working on fixing? When do the NFL Honors packs get removed from the store? Will this get resolved such that I didn’t waste my money buying madden cash for him?

Everything else in the game is working perfectly for me so hopefully this is just a game issue and it’ll get resolved soon, thanks guys.

Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

★ Expert
He's back
Message 2 of 5 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
no he's not EA. Where is he?
Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

★ Expert
Really? Because he disappeared for a while for me too but was back a little while later.
I don't know then man. Sorry
Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same issue and now I have my cash and no player to buy. Wanted Mahomes and hoping to get Donald at the same time but he was missing.

How do I go about it EA? The Honors players should have been available all Monday but now they're all gone

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More