Crashing after Android Pie update

by JKCCKF

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing after Android Pie update

★★ Novice

Samsung forced the One UI Android Pie update overnight.  Madden Mobile Crashes on all events taking stamina and drive attempts in LvL.  I can browse events, purchase sets and purchase in league store, post topics in league.  When starting an event it goes through the loading screens then just as I start to see players, the screen goes all white and app crashes.  

I uninstalled, cycled power, reinstalled (which usually resolves crashing after EA updates) but I'm still having same crashing on events.

Galaxy TAB A 2017

Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing after Android Pie update

★★ Novice

I uninstalled and reinstalled again and seems to be working now ... thx for the tip gatorfan and good call ... it definitely seemed graphics related

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@JKCCKF I know this is a long shot but try reducing your graphics quality slider. I doubt that will do it, but it's the only thing that I can think of.
Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★★ Novice

I uninstalled and reinstalled again and seems to be working now ... thx for the tip gatorfan and good call ... it definitely seemed graphics related

Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

★ Expert
@JKCCKF That's fantastic man.. I love it when things work out. It's frustrating when you can't play.
Message 4 of 4 (292 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More