Re: Cool Concept Idea for Madden Mobile

by Panther90927

Original Post

Cool Concept Idea for Madden Mobile

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing Madden Mobile since about 2016 and I’ve always thought EA makes the game way to monetized and doesn’t care about the free to play base in the game. Back in the games prime, players loved the game because they could unlock their favorite players and upgrade their teams with a manageable grind that made the game fun and worth playing. Now it seems that players must spend hundreds of dollars to even have a competitive team and that frustrates me.

However l had an idea that the EA developers may want to consider to improve the game and bring it back to the #1 spot on the App Store. I propose Ea creates a system kind of like what trading cards have in real life with different variants for different cards. Like take Prizm for example they have variants that green, blue, orange, purple, etc, and those cards  are short print and thus are more valuable. Ea could implement a similar system with different variants coming out of packs that will have boosted stats and are limited short prints that will make them more valuable on the auction house. This will add another dimension to the game and will help with some of the biggest problems the game sees today.

First it will allow EA to reduce the price of packs in the store. Reducing the price and releasing packs that have more value than the current ones, will create more incentive for the average player to purchase a pack and let’s face it packs are so fun to open when there’s not a 98% chance you will bust like the current system. More people will purchase packs for a chance to pull these variants and those who are willing to spend money on the game will still do so for a limited player. Second it will help with the problems we currently see with overall progression being way to fast as diamonds were released before the season even began. By releasing limited edition versions of a card, the game will be able to go last longer before increasing the overall cap as there are more desirable versions of the same overall cards. Third it adds an interesting dimension to the game that will keep players invested in the latest drops and bring more traffic to the game.

Some of the most successful games today cater to their free to play basis. Whether it be Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone, or Most recently rocket league, some of the most successful games out right now are free to play. Establishing a strong free to play base will allow the game to reach those new levels and fulfill the vision that the developers had when launching Madden Mobile. It will make the game fun to play again and honestly help give ea a better public view than the one it currently has as being a greedy, ignorant company

All in all Ea should consider implementing this system and returning to the prime of Madden Mobile. They created a game that has the highest potential, but year after year it seems to fall short and the player base is declining rapidly.  I would hate to see a game that is so close to being great fail without making the changes 

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Re: Cool Concept Idea for Madden Mobile

★★★★ Apprentice

I am with you on what you say. I play the game now since 2018 and it turned into a 'pay to play'  system. Promos clearly designed in a way that without spending lots of money you can't get the highest level players and therefore the gap gets bigger with every new promo. 

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More