Constant Network Timeouts.. So many fans and stamina lost.

by LampUp

Original Post

Constant Network Timeouts.. So many fans and stamina lost.

★★★ Newbie

Constant Network Timeouts..

Playing Overdrive, live events, scrolling through the AH, buying and bidding in the AH, scrolling through sets.. I get the loading football icon for about 20 seconds then my game closes to the menu and I get a pop up that says "Oops... Sorry, we were not able to communicate with our servers. Please try again."

It happens a ton in Overdrive mode. Sometimes in the middle of playing I get a pop up saying "Network Required - You must be connected to the internet to play Madden NFL Mobile. Please connect and try again."

It's such a pain losing out on 60 stamina in Overdrive Master Series and fans in regular Overdrive.

I play with straight WiFi. No data. Pure WiFi. 100mbps download, 10mbps upload.

I've been through MM email support and they told me to come here because no trouble shooting suggestions have worked.

The first time I contacted them they told me that I am the first one to report the issue.. Which I call BS on that because theres a bunch of people on Reddit with the same issue.

I've lost probably 2,000 stamina and easily 100k fans total.

I don't even have the urge to open the game because of this.

Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)

Re: Constant Network Timeouts.. So many fans and stamina lost.

★★★★ Guide
@LampUp I've reported this too. it's getting old
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Constant Network Timeouts.. So many fans and stamina lost.

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i agree if they say your the only one then there straight lieing because thats an issue ive been complaining about for 4 yrs now. 

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More