Re: Competitive Arena Glitch

by Jakekap591

Original Post

Competitive Arena Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

838A4362-ECF5-4578-84B2-4589FDADADA2.pngHi, I just finished a competitive game where I won 23-14. Upon finishing my last drive, the game said it was only 21-14 and told me I had forfeited the match. Would love to still receive rewards or figure out how to fix this as I am grinding for Hall of Fame status

Message 1 of 9 (550 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jakekap591

I'm afraid we don't have a way of changing the results of a game or granting rewards. It's possible the connection might have dropped while you were playing. Do you use wifi, or are you connected via mobile data? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (502 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Not sure what I was connected to at the moment but the connection remained stable after the incident as well
Message 3 of 9 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@Jakekap591 

Hmm, gotcha. It may have been a brief hiccup of some kind. If it happens again or if you notice any other strange issues can you let me know? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

unrelated to the previous glitch, but my powerplay challenges are glitches out now. This morning the second blitz event would not unlock after completing the first and now it has completely disappeared. 

Message 5 of 9 (404 Views)

Community Manager
@Jakekap591 Is that fixed for you now?
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (377 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 7 of 9 (373 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to complete the powerplay sets and have spent just over 200k obtaining two AFC PP players (DJ Swearinger Jr) on the Texans. I am trying to add him into the AFC set but it only lets me put him in the NFC set. Please let me know how to fix this. I’m too broke now ahaha Frown

Message 8 of 9 (352 Views)

Community Manager
@Jakekap591 That player is on the Saints, the card art may be outdated which is why it's only working for NFC.
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (322 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More