Commissioner Spot Taken

by zebadiah05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Commissioner Spot Taken

★★★ Novice

I've been playing Madden NFL Mobile for a while now and started a league last season. I had to go inactive for about a week. When I came back, I lost my commissioner spot. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20190909-083837.png
Screenshot_20190909-082108.png
Screenshot_20190909-082108.png
Message 1 of 16 (1,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Commissioner Spot Taken

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 No, ea has it set up that if a commissioner is absent for a certain amount of time then the admins get the opportunity to take the commissioner role. This prevents commissioners from abandoning leagues. Apparently it happened a lot last season so this is how they stop that from happening.

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (1,023 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 Whoever took the role of commissioner in your league needs to give you your roll back. Are they not willing to give it back to you?
Message 2 of 16 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

They are not. 

Message 3 of 16 (1,046 Views)

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 Wow... That's some bs man when you can't even trust your admins. I doubt you'll be able to get your role back but I hope you do so you can kick the ungrateful * holes out!!!
Message 4 of 16 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks. I didn't know if there was some kind of bug that they can take over.

Message 5 of 16 (1,027 Views)

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 No, ea has it set up that if a commissioner is absent for a certain amount of time then the admins get the opportunity to take the commissioner role. This prevents commissioners from abandoning leagues. Apparently it happened a lot last season so this is how they stop that from happening.
Message 6 of 16 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh. I see. I wish they would increase the length. I was gone for a week. 

Message 7 of 16 (1,011 Views)

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 I can't believe your admins won't give you your league back. That's crazy.
Message 8 of 16 (1,009 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know. That's some online players though. I'll just leave it and start another one. I've had the league since 2017, so that sucks but nothing I can do about it.

Message 9 of 16 (1,007 Views)

★ Expert
@zebadiah05 Dude... That's messed up. Were you not close with your admins? I've had my league since 2016 myself and I'm actually good friends with all my admins. I wouldn't elevate a member to admin that I didn't trust.
If one of my guys did this * to me I would hunt em down... 😂
Message 10 of 16 (982 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More