Combine Masters

by jjward2344

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Combine Masters

★★ Novice

I completed the combine grandmaster set and redeemed It. It says I have It completed and I received no collectible or anything what do I do?

3E43B671-B5D3-437F-814E-187420F4EA8F.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Combine Masters

Community Manager

It was not intended to be unlocked and do not turn in your banners yet. In order to unlock the Grand Masters that drop Friday you'll have to complete at least 3 of the Combine Masters first. Check out what Nick said on the stream here for the full explanation.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It was not intended to be unlocked and do not turn in your banners yet. In order to unlock the Grand Masters that drop Friday you'll have to complete at least 3 of the Combine Masters first. Check out what Nick said on the stream here for the full explanation.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

I completed a Combine Master, received a banner, but it doesn’t allow me to add it to the set pictured above. I can see the banner in my inventory, but it doesn’t show up for the set. The ‘percent complete’ appears in green, suggesting I have an item to add to the set. Slightly different issue. Any thoughts?

827D00AA-FEB9-4090-897A-6B53270065AB.jpeg
Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

Community Manager

@docda33 

You'll have to earn 3 regular Combine Masters in order to unlock the Grand Master. Have you unlocked 3 yet? Today is the last day of the promo.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (324 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More