Re: Color clash smh

by Zeekmoses

Original Post

Color clash smh

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

So ea.... You mean to tell me in order to get any of the color commanders, we have to STILL have the players from the last color clash program at the beginning of the season months ago? @EA_Blueberry  @EA_David  @EA_Barry   Where are the color guards and why aren't there more events?

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

Community Manager

You can use the previous Color Clash currency and players from the initial launch of the program but if you sold or exchanged them you'll need to start where you're at right now going forward.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

So how are we supposed to get the players we need to trade in to get the ones we want if we don't have them anymore (which I'm sure y'all know is the case for most of us)? Just hope to get lucky and pull them from an event? Is it intended to be like this? If so, why? And why aren't there more events or at least a continuous event we can play using a currency?

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

ea_blueberry , you can't be serious. How were we supposed to know to save the players from the beginning of the season. Seems to me like you didn't have a legit answer and just feed us some rubber stamped response.

Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More