Coin deleted missing no reply from EA help

by frost190

Original Post

Coin deleted missing no reply from EA help

★ Novice
Problem with auction in madden nfl. just in the last 10 days I have lost over 35,000 coin. It makes playing the game more difficult and far less enjoyable So far the Ea sports help chat has been no help.
Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

Re: Coin deleted missing no reply from EA help

★★★★★ Novice

lost 75,000 coin :-(

Message 2 of 6 (523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Told a week ago there would be a resolution over a week ago by "live" tech. Beginning to think he would have said just about anything to get me off of chat.

Right now I have 25K stuck in the auction house. Made a bid, got out bid, then "auction house is unavailable".... Not this the first time I've had this happen, we will see if I get them back.

This would be comical if this wasn't a game run by a major corporation... By now I hope you are embarrassed by the whole situation EA!!!

Just getting me my coins back at this point would be less than I think you should be doing EA.... In game cash or a player of some decent value would be what would keep me playing. Or give me my money back I have spent on the game when it was actually functional!!
Message 3 of 6 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had the same problem, was bidding then it said i won then auction house went unavailable, coins gone Confusedmileymad:

Message 4 of 6 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost 125,000 coins from not gettin anything from my team of the week aaron rodgers
Message 5 of 6 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem guys. If you bid on a player and lose, go back to the auction house go to my bids and click on the player you bid on and the coins should come back. 

Message 6 of 6 (490 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More