Cheating in overdrive

by Jmaggi

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cheating in overdrive

★★ Novice

So lately when I play overdrive, I can activate one or two coaching tactics, then the menu freezes.  I have plenty of power but none of the tactics highlight so I can activate them.  Is this a glitch or a new form of cheating?  Pls investigate.

Madden NFL_2019-02-01-13-30-27.png
Message 1 of 5 (554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating in overdrive

Community Manager

@SyndicatE1424 That's not true, the mundane reality is that this is a bug, and we're looking into it. 

@Jmaggi As mentioned, it's a glitch. From my testing it's a timing issue, and can trigger if you hit the tactic just at the moment you gain the OD point. So if you're waiting to activate a 5 point tactic, please just wait a beat after you hit the 5 points. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (499 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

This is how they "pre determine" winners. If the game wants you to lose, bbn it will try everything in its power to make you lose

They will say there are no predetermined winners, but this will happen if you have won too much and need to be brought back down.it so everyone gets a chance to win based nothing on skill. They take away your ability to win.

Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

Community Manager

@SyndicatE1424 That's not true, the mundane reality is that this is a bug, and we're looking into it. 

@Jmaggi As mentioned, it's a glitch. From my testing it's a timing issue, and can trigger if you hit the tactic just at the moment you gain the OD point. So if you're waiting to activate a 5 point tactic, please just wait a beat after you hit the 5 points. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 5 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the input.  @SyndicatE1424 is right though...overdrive is completely rigged and there is nothing you can say to make me think otherwise.

Message 4 of 5 (444 Views)

★★★ Pro
With all of the issues in overdrive, especially when it comes to time and timing, "waiting a beat" seems a bit much and will cost you already scarce, valuable time. This is definitely something we should not have to do considering how the clock never stops and everything else.
Message 5 of 5 (440 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More