Re: Cant login

by DiverDude33

Original Post

Cant login

★ Novice

I'm playing Madden Mobile. I tried to login and re-connect my Facebook account to gain access to my team. I was prompted with an error (see attached) and now I cant access my team. I tried contacting EA Support and both times the person I spoke with was not able to get my account back. I don't have my UID and it wasn't linked to my EA account. I wasn't even aware I had an EA account until I contacted EA Support. I even tried to login using my Google Play account and came to a new profile screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and Facebook. I tried to login with Facebook uninstalled so I have to type in my username and password and all came to the same new user screen.

Madden Error.jpg
Madden Error_2.jpg
Message 1 of 10 (923 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DiverDude33 did you not previously have the game linked and as such did not have your progress saved? Are you able to start a new game or do you see an error message then too? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (870 Views)

★ Novice

It was linked to my Facebook (FB) account before the issue started. It was not linked to EA or my Google Play account prior. Error comes up anytime I try to link my FB account. I even tried a different device and the same error came up. 1st device is a Samsung A10, 2and device was an iPhone.

Message 3 of 10 (832 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DiverDude33 I would recommend taking a read through this help article and following the suggestions in it: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (788 Views)

★ Novice

I've gone through both the Madden troubleshooting and the android troubleshooting guides...each time led me to the same thing...not being able to login still.

Message 5 of 10 (716 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DiverDude33 did you create an in-game ticket to have our mobile team look into this for you?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (665 Views)

★ Novice

I have created at least 2 tickets. Both resulted in "follow this troubleshooting guide." To make sure I'm doing the ticket right I did the following steps...I clicked the 3 horizontal lines in the top left then went to settings, then help. It takes me to the EA website where I can select from a drop down menu. I have selected "Cant login" then I get either no response or a person who just gives me the troubleshooting guides all over again.

Message 7 of 10 (632 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DiverDude33 the best thing to do is to follow the steps provided and to then respond back to support and let them know how you got on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (592 Views)

★ Novice

I appreciate your help. When I spoke to someone they walked me through the steps and then recommended I post my issue here. I dont want the run around...I want my account fixed so I can play Madden Mobile.

Message 9 of 10 (544 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry if you were misinformed @DiverDude33 but we are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

The only team who would be able to assist with this issue is our mobile support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (506 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More