Re: Cant link ea and madden account for 100 player

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Cant link ea and madden account for 100 player

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yea im having the same problem 2 my ea account was already linked b4 all this happened and it wont let me unlink it in the settings i dont know what to do

Message 1 of 14 (2,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you link it in the first place 

Message 2 of 14 (2,045 Views)

Community Manager

@aaronlamar777  @bigmanaiden420 

Do you still need help with this or did you get set up? Players were able to link it up by going to daily goals.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 14 (1,909 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I made a whole new email. Tried to link it to an ea account and it says it’s already linked to another account when I just made the email... help?

Message 4 of 14 (1,903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 5 of 14 (1,894 Views)

Community Manager
@keanebwa1 It sounds like your account is already linked up to an EA account. Please reach our Support team via in-game from the Settings menu>Customer Service/Help so they can locate what email you have your account linked up to.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 14 (1,866 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea im still having trouble i went to my daily goals and didn't see anything

Message 7 of 14 (1,831 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@aaronlamar777 

No worries.

1. Visit Settings from the top left of the main hub.
  2. Select Link Accounts
  3. Verify whether you already have it linked to an EA account by seeing an email address scrolling across in that section. If you see an email scrolling across, you're linked.
  4. If you don't see an email address, select the EA account link button and submit the email for your EA account. *IMPORTANT* If you play on Xbox or PlayStation, I recommend on the console into one of our sports games to verify what email address you have linked to your account. Here is how to verify what email address you have assigned to the EA account that your Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID is linked to: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/find-your-ea-account-email-address-using-your-game/
  5. This will make it so you have one account rather than remember two different logins for two EA accounts.
  6. If you go to link up your account and it claims there is already an email address with that account, that indicates a Madden Mobile account is already linked to it. You may need to either use a new email address/create a new account to sync it up, or contact our Support team so they can pull up that account to assist with changes. Here is how to contact Support. I provided support options below.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

No description available.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 14 (1,810 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea it shows that my account is linked but i never got a notification or anything saying i had got the reward how do you know if you did or not

Message 9 of 14 (1,784 Views)

Community Manager

@aaronlamar777 

Do you have the 4th Quarter Pack available in the store to claim for free? If you don't and your account is linked, our Support team can always verify whether you've opened that pack already. 

I selected Lamar Jackson but my QB was already better (Jackson is a higher OVR but has less power, so he's not actually better due to his OVR being higher). Maybe you already selected a player and it went to the bench?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 14 (1,771 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More