Re: Cannot Win New Items

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Win New Items

★★★ Newbie

I cannot open items after completing events or anything else.  The error message says "Item Limit Reached" / "Your Bench Is Full" / "You have reached your MAX item limit.  Go to Unclaimed items once you have reduced your number of items" / "Auction or Exchange items to free up some space."

However, I have no items remaining to auction.  Under "Items" I have a lot of Aces badges, but I cannot post, auction, or exchange these items.

Why are these useless items preventing me from getting new items?

image2.png
image1.png
image3.png
Message 1 of 17 (2,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Ho to the core sets and at the bottom there is a recycle set. Add all the cards you have there and recycle them for coins etc.

View in thread

Message 8 of 17 (1,740 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@shmigetfd32 You have to go into your sets and use those items in there. Go to sets, click on Madden Today and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on Aces then click on the aces badges. Then you can add those ace badges to collect players.
Check all of the sets - Royals, Veterans etc as it's apparent that you haven't learned how to use sets yet. Once you learn how to put your items into sets to gain rewards you shouldn't have this problem anymore.
Message 2 of 17 (2,088 Views)

★ Expert

Screenshots on how to use sets 

Screenshot_20190824-052811_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190824-052824_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190824-052843_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 3 of 17 (2,083 Views)

★ Expert

More.... 

Screenshot_20190824-052936_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190824-053010_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 4 of 17 (2,082 Views)

Community Manager

@shmigetfd32 

Did those steps help you out? We'd love to mark helpful answers as a solution so others are able to easily find them when searching. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 17 (2,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not that helpful.

It has happened again.  I have lots of Thanksgiving items that cannot be used in sets, and now they're blocking me from winning new items.  These items cannot be used in sets, exchanged, or auctioned.

Message 6 of 17 (1,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My items are full of thanksgiving and Halloween badges that I didn’t trade in on time or didn’t have enough to complete the set!!

so now what.   It doesn’t seem possible to remove them by auction or any other means. 
any help would be appreciated. 

Message 7 of 17 (1,863 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ho to the core sets and at the bottom there is a recycle set. Add all the cards you have there and recycle them for coins etc.

Message 8 of 17 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the CORE sets?

Message 9 of 17 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the recycle bin so I can empty items that are taking up space

Message 10 of 17 (1,238 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More