Can you please answer

by kalel111974

Original Post

Can you please answer

★ Apprentice

I would like to know what good it is to say someone is +5. I just played a game against someone that had 1000 less power points, yet I couldn’t cross the line of scrimmage for the first 1:15 of the game. They had 835 points before I scored any. You say your not predetermining winners, yet this happens way to much. You control the A.I. defense, so yes, your programming is predetermining winners when this happens. I understand giving every person a chance to win, but when your programming is doing this, it’s a little much. It is actually not giving me a chance to win at all when your programming decides I’m going to lose. I would also like to know what I have spent close to $4000 on? If it’s not giving me an advantage, what am I paying for? Please answer, you keep ignoring the question and I think the people that spend money for an advantage would like to know what we are actually paying for.

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Re: Can you please answer

★ Expert
If only they would be honest about this. But to admit they have programming that adjusts the attributes of our players would be admitting fraud.
So we will probably never get a real answer.
They can say that they don't predetermine the outcome because I don't believe they do. But when you ask if they alter the attributes of our players that's when they don't answer. Because that is what they are doing so they might as well be predetermining the outcomes of our games. It equates to the same thing.
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

They can say no all they want but it's no coincidence that EVERYBODY has this happen to them. I don't need anyone to tell me it's daytime when the sun is above my head. I just wish they stop adjusting the players during the game. I'm spending my hard earned money for crying out loud.

Message 3 of 4 (256 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More