Can’t unlink my account

by brennan12350

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t unlink my account

★ Novice

Hey I’ve just got the trial for madden 21 console. I was very excited to have my player transfer over from mobile. However I linked the wrong ea account on my iOS device. I have tried all the steps on how to unlink however none of them working. It’s very frustrating. Can you guys please fix this ASAP! Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t unlink my account

Community Manager

Hey there, 

If you're still having some trouble with this I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more information on how to reach them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also talk with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (339 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@brennan12350 Did you get any answers I’m currently having this problem nothing works and taking to long to get answers from ea lol
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

If you're still having some trouble with this I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more information on how to reach them at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also talk with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More