Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

by dizbiz5

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
No * it's really pissing me off that I'm not able to blow my hard earned loot in the madden store! We all sound like crack heads lol. This bug is the man just stringing us out cuz they know once they get the fix done after we've been jonesing for weeks it's gonna be all Madden Relapse in this place make the opioid epidemic look like a joke! spending my rent money, my kids college fund, be donating plasma and sucking Di(k for madden cash...Betty Ford here I come! Saweeet Jesus ain't nobody got time for that!
Message 71 of 80 (2,695 Views)

★ Novice
Every time I go to buy something in madden 18 it tells me Sorry StoreKit transaction. Please help me. I can’t buy anything in madden but in other games I can
Message 72 of 80 (2,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes exactly the same problem and it’s been months. I’ve played this game since it came out. I wanna buy more cash but I can’t ppz help me
47F34DEE-722C-40C3-9B59-3A6689A100B0.png
Message 73 of 80 (2,520 Views)

★ Novice
Login with a different device and it works fine.
I think it is an apple issue.
Message 74 of 80 (2,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It’s an EA and Apple issue. StoreKit is the i game purchasing platform that Apple has for developers. This works. But EA has a bug in their code they obviously haven’t hired the right coders to code and now the issue is probably buried so deep and intertwined in the code they are just accepting that they are kissing a revnue stream on it rather than fixing it. Funny how a $1.99 knock off game can make the StoreKit work and drop its cache of an error occurs, but mutilmillion, or is it billion now, ea can not. Gauntlet thrown. Step up your game EA.
Message 75 of 80 (2,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’ve been getting this message and I’ve reset my phone and even changed payment methods and nothing fix’s it. I’ve talked to EA support and they do nothing to help the problem. Any ideas?
7163CB68-D94A-4B64-90AC-BF2681030A7F.png
Message 76 of 80 (2,380 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem

Message 77 of 80 (2,285 Views)

★★ Novice

https://origin-discussions-us.apple.com/thread/8206296 has the solution and it works. create a new account and try to buy something from the marketplace (you dont actually buy)...then quit and sign in with your main and it works

Message 78 of 80 (2,280 Views)

★★ Novice
Contacted EA and tried the affected players link still won’t work.... has this actually been solved??
Message 79 of 80 (2,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The solution from the apple discussion threat didn't work for me.  Tried it twice - and on two different devices.  Still a no-go.

Message 80 of 80 (2,210 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More