Re: Can't log in using Facebook

by The513Sniper

Original Post

Re: Can't login - Facebook Development Mode (Madden Mobile 20)

★ Novice

Did anyone fix this issue yet

Message 41 of 65 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@845223392 Nothing yet.
Message 42 of 65 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got a message to call and confirm my game ID.  I completed the form and got a call.  It is still not working.  

Message 43 of 65 (978 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for the info!

Are you all able to direct message me your Madden User ID's so I can pass those account examples off to the team?

The Madden User ID should NOT be posted publicly and is found under game settings in the top right corner. 

Tap/click on my name here to pull up my profile to direct message me. 

Blueberry.png
Message 44 of 65 (950 Views)

Re: Can’t login to the game

★★★★★ Novice
@DKazplayer7 same I ended up missing out on a free 100 of my choice and an event.
Message 45 of 65 (924 Views)

Re: Cannot log in

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry still happening
Message 46 of 65 (917 Views)

★★★ Novice

The app, itself doesn't seem to have the name Madden Mobile 20 anymore. If you search for it in the play store it doesn't come up at all, no matter how you type it in. Madden Mobile 21 comes up, and I do have that installed and it is also working fine with my Facebook login. But last year's game doesn't really seem to exist too much anymore. the day the problem first started, which was over two weeks ago for me now, it showed me that it was called Madden Mobile last season. When I contacted EA they told me to uninstall and reinstall it which I had originally tried. It did not help at all the first time. The second time I get it I almost wasn't able to get the app back. Like I said it doesn't pop up in any way shape or form in the play store. Luckily I found it in an app history list, in my phone. But still no luck trying to get it to load.

Message 47 of 65 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Player_ksh15h2n Its just madden mobile mm in the app store
Message 48 of 65 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I search in the play store, only 2 choices for Madden show up. (Idk if it's different on other people's), but the ONLY 2 that show up on mine are Madden NFL 21 Mobile Football, and Madden NFL 20 Companion. I've used different searches many times. But that's all that shows up in the list, for me. The day my game stopped letting me in, there was MM Last Season. That looks EXACTLY the same as Madden Mobile 20, (before I tried to reinstall it) and when you open it, before it gets to the login, the music is also the same.

I did look at the companion one. It's not the same... Idk what the deal is, but, I know I'm really tucked that I haven't been able to play it and it's seriously upsetting that I have 5 years of legacy on that one and, of I can't get back in, it's lost. When I logged into Madden Mobile 21 with Facebook it doesn't show any of my legacy stuff on it.

Message 49 of 65 (857 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for sending me the USER IDs in a DM, I passed them along. I'll update you all here as soon as we find out more information. 

Blueberry.png
Message 50 of 65 (833 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More