Re: Can't login - Facebook Development Mode (Madden Mobile 20)

by 157jcole

Original Post

Re: Cannot log in

★★ Novice

THIS PROBLEM IS BACK FOR MADDEN MOBILE 20 .... it works in MADDEN MOBILE 21.

I think it is because the public flag has been turned off for facebook by EA. PLEASE reset or Fix it.. A lot of us have teams we have spent as long time building and still have leagues and events we are participating in,.

PLEASE resolve. Thanks.

Message 21 of 65 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Novice

My game doesn't make it to the Facebook frame. I get a frame that says "Facebook login failed." . Then tells me, when I get to the Facebook login page how to login using phone number or email address. But it never goes to that page so I have no way of doing that.

Message 22 of 65 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue that others are talking about with the old Madden Mobile.  Madden Mobile 21 works fine for logging in.

Screenshot_20200810-100951_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-004650_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 23 of 65 (1,256 Views)

Re: Madden mobile 20 not starting

★★★ Newbie

I have a iPhone 6s with the iOS update of 13.6 and my Facebook was linked to the game and everytime I try to log in it says its on development mode how do I fix it to still play I miss playing it with my team 

Message 24 of 65 (1,259 Views)

Can't log in using Facebook

★★★★★ Novice

Madden Mobile 20 will not let me log in using Facebook. I've done all the restarting, uninstalling (both Facebook and Madden) re-installing, tried using help contact what a joke that is. Is EA addressing this issue? I'm in contact with a couple people in my league and they're having the same issue. Madden 21 works fine for me but I'd like to play 20 a little more and be involved in my league at least. This is closing in on a week now.

Screenshot_20200809-004650_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 25 of 65 (1,277 Views)

Re: Can't log in using Facebook

Community Manager

Are you all able to login if you first log out of your Facebook app, clear the cache under app settings, and then load up Madden Mobile 20?

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 65 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When I removed the Facebook app and entered my password for FB that's when it gave the "App not setup" message. 

Message 27 of 65 (1,173 Views)

Community Manager
@ColtOMM What type of device are you on and what's the software version?
Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 65 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Samsung Galaxy S10E

Android version 10

Message 29 of 65 (1,116 Views)

Re: Can't login - Facebook Development Mode (Madden Mobile 20)

★★★★★ Novice

I am unable to log in as well and get the same error.  I called Ea and they referred me here.  This happened one other time a few months ago Ea need to activate the app to Facebook.  I play the season for the end and my MUT team.  I will not play 21 until I get the chance to spend the coins I have acquired during the season, use the auction house, finish the sets, and finish out my team.  I have played madden mobile since it’s inception and this is the first year I am considering not playing in the future because the end of season reward may be gone.  I would be happy to pay for the game and keep it.

Message 30 of 65 (1,098 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More