Re: Can’t log on

by rick5thdown

Original Post

Can’t log on

★ Apprentice

Keeps say no account is linked. When I go FB it shows a Madden Overdrive account is there. Ideas what to do?

Message 1 of 18 (896 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Did you log on from a different device or from a different server? 

Message 2 of 18 (880 Views)

★ Apprentice

No. The game crashes earlier so I decided I’ll play later. Then I try to log in again and says no accounts linked. Check my games on my Facebook account and it says I have an account linked 

Message 3 of 18 (869 Views)

★ Apprentice
No. The game crashes earlier so I decided I’ll play later. Then I try to log in again and says no accounts linked. Check my games on my Facebook account and it says I have an account linked
Message 4 of 18 (862 Views)

Community Manager

@DeezTaters20 

Are you logged into your device under a different Google or Apple profile?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 18 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry No. I unliked it from Facebook like EA Support said on Twitter and nothing. Keeps saying We’re sorry, can’t find any linked accounts. Got on a different phone with a different madden/Facebook accounts and the same thing happens.

Message 6 of 18 (850 Views)

Community Manager

@DeezTaters20 

Are you logged in under the same Facebook account? If you are under the original Google/Apple account for your device and unlink from Facebook, you simply just need to log into the game using Facebook. It should pull the account up that way.

If you synced it up with Facebook you won't lose your account data by deleting the app and reinstalling it. I would try that. If it's giving you an error no teams are found it seems likely you're not on the correct Google/Apple account.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 18 (832 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I’m logged on using the same Facebook account. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Unlinked Madden. Try logging back in and keeps giving me the same message. Even on NBA Live Mobile. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 8 of 18 (829 Views)

★ Apprentice

I even used a different phone with a new madden account and different Facebook account and getting the same msg @EA_Blueberry 

Message 9 of 18 (828 Views)

Community Manager

@DeezTaters20 

Unplug your modem/router for 5 minutes and toggle WiFi OFF and back ON for your devices. If it's happening for other accounts on both devices it sounds network related at this point.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 18 (815 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More