Can't exchange campus heroes

by ms75nmdple4p

Original Post

Can't exchange campus heroes

★ Novice

I've completed the prerequisites to obtain 2 of the base campus heroes, then obtained the required materials to upgrade them, but it won't let me exchange the first card to upgrade to the next tier card. The button says View Requirements and I have the materials and previous card, so how do I exchange the previous card? Also, one is is trained up a couple points and one isn't. 

Screenshot_20190515-205803.png
Screenshot_20190515-205752.png
Message 1 of 9 (1,565 Views)

Re: Can't exchange campus heroes

★ Apprentice

You have to exchange 90ovr player.

Message 2 of 9 (1,548 Views)

★ Expert
It amazes me at how many times we have to answer this question... Lol
Message 3 of 9 (1,533 Views)

★ Novice

Right... HOW DO YOU DO THAT is the question. Do you see the screenshot where I have the 90 player? Now how do I exchange it in? The button says View Requirements, it doesn't let be exchange it. 

Message 4 of 9 (1,522 Views)

★ Novice

Are you really amazed? Amaze me by pointing out one of those answers, because I'm not seeing it anywhere. What menu or button do I use? Did you see where I said that I'm trying to exchange it and it won't let me? It amazes me how people don't read or they reply with something that doesn't help. Oh, I forgot to say lol at the end

Message 5 of 9 (1,519 Views)

★ Apprentice

You shold exchange 90ovr player at Item Exchanger.

Message 6 of 9 (1,513 Views)

Community Manager

@ms75nmdple4p 

Were you able to locate the area you needed to exchange the item at? We've seen players post this question here frequently throughout the season so we've made sure the team is aware on how it can be confusing.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

From the home page click market place. Then click item exchange. Then click on the 90 overall player and then click exchange.

Clear enough? 

Screenshot_20190516-161355_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190516-161402_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20190516-161843_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Pro
Lol couldn't find the tab to exchange stuff that says "EXCHANGE". Didn't even have to go to the home screen. There's an exchange tab right at the bottom. You can even see it under their screenshots lol. That's like telling someone to hold on while you look for your phone. It's ok. It happens to the best of us. I just had a brain fart yesterday with the events. Lo and behold I spent all of my ch tokens playing the event UNDER the one I was supposed to be playing. It almost cost me LT. The irony in that though is I still can't claim him even though I have 3 masters. That's on ea's end though. As usual.
Message 9 of 9 (1,436 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More