Re: Can't download madden mobile

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Can't download madden mobile

★★★ Newbie
After all of the maintenance issues the other day, I retarted phone and deleted the app, and now I can't download it at all, keeps sticking little more than halfway through. How can I fix this and redownload madden mobile to my iPhone?
Message 1 of 6 (2,171 Views)

Community Manager

@nicks3096

If you have access to a good Wi-Fi connection then try using that rather than using your mobile data (3G or 4G or E)

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I uninstalled by accident and tried reinstalling and said device incompatible EA PLEASE FIX THIS im on android
Message 3 of 6 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
uninstalled by accident and tried reinstalling and said device incompatible EA PLEASE FIX THIS im on android
Message 4 of 6 (2,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to download it and I can’t find it,it says not in my county but I’ve had it before and I’ve played the game while in San Antonio 

Message 5 of 6 (769 Views)

Community Manager
@John_Money_W Hey there!

I'm going to close this thread since it's from 2015 to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help downloading it please create a new post and let us know what country you're in + if you're on Android/Apple device.

Try searching Madden NFL Mobile or Madden Mobile, the newest version has Lamar Jackson on the cover.

Please check your device and store apps to ensure the Google Play or iTunes stores have the latest updates.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (738 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More