Re: Can’t Log In to Game Center in madden mobile

by it6t7m2kl21p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t Log In to Game Center in madden mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

After I got the latest IPhone update 13.1.2, I was unable to sign in to my madden mobile account. It would send a message saying Game Center logon failed, please try again. I don’t know what’s going on can someone help me out. Thanks!

Message 1 of 28 (9,576 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Are you unable to connect on both a WiFi and mobile network connection? If you're on WiFi, try rebooting your home network if that's where you're currently at. Try re-adding the WiFi network to your mobile device to see if that helps.

I'm sure you've rebooted the iPhone since the update, but in case that wasn't covered that helps connectivity errors.

Did you ever sync up to Facebook?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 28 (9,493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@it6t7m2kl21p 

Hey there! If you're having some trouble re-connecting try these steps below. If you synced up your game to Google/Facebook/Apple you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing progress. If you still can't get back in please let us know right away so we can make sure the team is filled in on reports like this. Thumbs up

iOS Mobile Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 28 (9,515 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have already tried those steps what else should I try because right now I can’t get back on my team. 

Message 3 of 28 (9,512 Views)

Community Manager

@it6t7m2kl21p 

Did you try reinstalling the app?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 28 (9,498 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 28 (9,496 Views)

Community Manager

Are you unable to connect on both a WiFi and mobile network connection? If you're on WiFi, try rebooting your home network if that's where you're currently at. Try re-adding the WiFi network to your mobile device to see if that helps.

I'm sure you've rebooted the iPhone since the update, but in case that wasn't covered that helps connectivity errors.

Did you ever sync up to Facebook?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 28 (9,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryNo I have not used face book. I have only used Game Center for madden mobile. I will try rebooting my phone again and also the WiFi if this doesn’t work is there any way you can get my team back for me because I spent money on that account and I don’t want that money to go to waste. I also have information about my team like the players on but I do not have the user ID. 

Message 7 of 28 (9,483 Views)

Community Manager

@it6t7m2kl21p 

Hey I just wanted to follow up, were you able to get back into the game?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 28 (9,427 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 9 of 28 (9,424 Views)

I got IOS 13.1.2 and my Game Center won’t let me log in

★★★ Newbie

I got the new IOS 13.1.2 and now my game even yet won’t let me log in. It’s not a problem with the wifi and I have never used Facebook or my Apple ID to log in. I have rebooted my phone multiple times but it still won’t let me log in. 

Message 10 of 28 (9,317 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More