by expiredfundip

Original Post

Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

★ Apprentice

i just want them to fix this, many people are dealing with this 

Message 21 of 126 (906 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too I was commish and had to hand it off to one of the admins. Hopefully it gets corrected soon

Message 22 of 126 (857 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The only stuff they care to fix are the occasional bugs that benefit the player - that junk gets fixed lickety split.   Stuff that screws players, meh, they'll get off their arses whenever they feel like it.   Hopefully in future seasons NFL takes this franchise away from this sorry excuse for a company.   Not spending a dime on the game this year as long as this trash keeps happening.   

Message 23 of 126 (848 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And I just got kicked from my league for not being active when I've been waiting a week for a single bug to be fixed. But me and the half dozen people who are experiencing this don't affect EA's bottom line so all we can get is "the team is aware of the issue."

Message 24 of 126 (840 Views)

★ Apprentice

It doesn't work either, I realized I posted the wrong screenshot, sent the right one to EA.

Message 25 of 126 (830 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Have been sending EA "support" about this since the start of season.   They're either entirely clueless or just don't give a rat's rear end.   One EA person posted in here a while ago - crickets since.   Really tough to play the game without all the rewards from the goals and access to other schemes and coaches.   Have even offered EA that I'd start a new account and lose all my progress so far if they would transfer over my 10k madden cash - losing that is unacceptable.    

Message 26 of 126 (805 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah this happened because i updated the game right when it came out and crashed during the tutorial i do not think they will fix this which is frustrating   

Message 27 of 126 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have emailed EA several times seems like they just have Robot replies. Sure seems like they don't care.

Message 28 of 126 (766 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any of the EA people on here care to say a peep about this?   If you want a pile of screen shots of completing goals and no progress, happy to provide 18 more times to your "support" people.   Pretty much impossible to build a competitive team with his handicap.   Any acknowledgement would be helpful or else people affected by this are going to have to stop playing the game.  Not spending a penny until this is fixed and if it's not soon, after playing game since the beginning, I'm out.   

Message 29 of 126 (744 Views)

Community Manager

I think there are a few issues here that may be separate from the initial one this thread was created for. 

Can I check what everyone's home screen looks like? Does it still say "welcome" or is it showing the Competitive Series?

@dennisp280 If you go into Solos > Programs > Madden Academy do the coaches and captains show as unlocked like West Coast here, or still locked like Spread? Are you still on the tutorial screen like the others here?

wcspread.PNG

@lewylew11 @jonathan52504 @expiredfundip If you click the menu button in the top left, then Items > Unclaimed Items is there anything in there?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 30 of 126 (726 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More