Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

by expiredfundip

Original Post

Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

★ Apprentice

They only reply to issues when they can find a fix for it. Their answer to this issue is to completely ignore it hoping we just go away. I made another profile and everything works, but that doesn't solve the issue. I played this game since the 1st year spent money on it because it was fun. We can't even get an answer or resolution from EA. @EA_David give us something. Transfer our accounts and give us something for this issue that has been going on since day 1. Don't reply with a "a clear data, uninstall, update app." You have all these players that just want to play, I have stopped completely and my league suffers. They at least understand unlike EA. @dennisp280 maybe in 2020 we might get a reply.

Message 111 of 126 (1,069 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hip, hip, horray - another set of "achievements" in a promo that we can't access.   Started completing the Fear Collections sets and completing them doesn't register for the master.   @EA_David  are you even still reading these and just intentionally giving us the middle finger brush-off?   Are you and EA that unwilling to try and fix this or communicate with us on an attempted fix?   Seems like it's getting to be about time for all of us to look back through the in-app purchases that we've made in past seasons and contact payment providers since the in-app MaddenCash that is in our accounts from those purchases is useless if we're not able to have a functioning account.  

We've tried to be patient but at this point it's getting ridiculous and the amount of resources we have been denied due to this incompetence grows larger every day.   Please do something!  

Message 112 of 126 (1,026 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey All! 

Sorry it took me so long to get on these forums. I'm going to get this looked at ASAP. 

Message 113 of 126 (1,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Greatly appreciated, @EA_Messina 

Message 114 of 126 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you, @EA_Messina!
Message 115 of 126 (993 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the event it's helpful, @EA_Messina , here are some of the tell-tale signs of what we've been experiencing.   Hope you can help - 

1.  Daily goals don't register and give rewards.   2.  In promo, the achievement tabs don't open when clicked upon.  OBJ didn't unlock in the last promo once other sets were completed.  3.  Instant replay function doesn't seem to work (I thought that was odd).  4.   Coaches and Captains don't unlock as they should once the criteria are met.  5.  "News" remains locked and says "complete all your daily goals to unlock this mode".  6.  Completing the "Fear the Collection" sets doesn't register towards the "Fear the Collection Master".   7.  Gem achievements don't work at all.  8.  Promo season mode after purchase doesn't register goals or the reward at the end - I bought the 4,000 gems pack last promo and am not going to waste gems this time until fix.  

Others, feel free to add anything I've missed.  Pretty much 5,000 XP and a couple hundred stamina we've been missing every day just on the goals and on top of that all the in-promo stuff.   Really hard to stay in a competitive league with two arms and two legs tied behind our backs.   Here's hoping for a fix asap.   

Message 116 of 126 (969 Views)

EA Community Manager

Thanks. I've escalated this issue with the team. May be an extensive fix so, while i know asking you to be patient is difficult, please continue to do so. We are working on it. 

Message 117 of 126 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Messina Thank you.
Message 118 of 126 (939 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Messina  - any updates on diagnosis or solution to the problem.  A lot of us are on the edge of whether just resigning ourselves to starting over with new accounts and losing all our valuable progress before it gets too late.  Each promo that passes we get further behind so it's a tough call - certainly wishing I started over the first week rather than wait and hope for a fix.   Appreciate your help in looking into it - just trying to figure out what's possible and what to do (I'd probably have to look up and charge back past MC purchases in order to be able to not lose those assets which from earlier posts doesn't seem like it's an option for us to create new accounts and not lose our MC (I've got 10K stored up from past seasons that I hoped to use this year).   

Message 119 of 126 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you guys check your accounts and see if the daily goals are working now?

Message 120 of 126 (695 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More