Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

by expiredfundip

Original Post

Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

★★★★★ Novice

I'm done.  After years of playing, I am deleting.  Customer service has been useless.  No communication.  No loyalty to their fan base.

Really disappointing.  I hope for others a fix comes.  For me, it is too late.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

Message 81 of 126 (1,152 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Spent the 4,000 gems to unlock the season events for kickoff and played whole season - no reward at the end from the masters.   No goals/achievements register either - achievements tab doesn't even open anything.  @EADavid or anyone else - is anything going to be done about this?  League mates are in the level 30-40 range with all the daily XP and I can barely get to 15.   This is beyond ridiculous at this point - what the hell do we have to do other than delete this piece of trash game and write to the NFL/NFLPA to encourage them to give this once great franchise to people who aren't completely incompetent dunces at programming a game?   Can you tell it's a little aggravating that this is still happening after over a month and noone cares to say a word about helping?  Yeah, it is.  

Message 82 of 126 (1,132 Views)

★ Apprentice

Obviously EA did doesn't give a flying * about this issue. So many of us are dealing with this and can't even get a response from EA. Is there a way we can get CHF or one of the other Madden YouTuber alerted on this issue? @dennisp280  there is no point to play, we can't catch up. @EA_David  any type of response would be appreciated. 

Message 83 of 126 (1,074 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Pretty much getting to the point of being useless to try to keep playing if EA doesn't give a flying eff about it - none of the daily rewards, none of the rewards of the Kickoff grind goals, and on and on again.   Played this whole promo trying to get the Strahan and oh well, no goal credit.   

Message 84 of 126 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

obviously bailed on us. haven't heard anything in weeks.

Message 85 of 126 (1,021 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They're "aware of the issue" and don't know anything else.    Too bad for everyone who grinded the last promo trying to get the OBJ that didn't unlock after completing the other two masters.   A month and a half into the season, this is beyond ridiculous.   If 3 weeks ago they told us they don't care to fix it and we have to start over maybe that would have been possible.   At this point, it's getting to the point that we all just need to quit the game and hope someday a company that isn't a giant pile of elephant dung takes over the game and releases something that's not a bugged up heap of garbage.   

Message 86 of 126 (993 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Earth to EA!!!   Earth to EA!!!   Great to see now the beginning of this thread listed as "a month ago" - so we're 10% of the way into the season and all of us are pretty well screwed and EA seems not to give the faintest amount of craps about it.  How lovely.   Anyone care to come up with any update for us other than "we know it's busted and sucks"?   That don't walk the dog.   If you're not going to fix the problem, how about just tell us to start new accounts and shift our important assets (madden cash) over to the new account and toss in a few packs so we don't start entirely with a bronze team?   It can't be a huge amount of people dealing with this.    Get your heads out of your * and do something for once!!!! 

Message 87 of 126 (928 Views)

★ Apprentice

Anybody in ea please help @EA_David  why did you bail on us we just want this fixed we love this game and hate how we can not do promos and other things you must know something have the community is dealing with this we will take anything just to hear from you guys i even changed phones and it still does not work 

Message 88 of 126 (907 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry it took so long to get back, word is there may be an update on this.

If you're affected can you clear storage on Android, or reinstall the app on iOS and see if anything changes?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 89 of 126 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the update, @EA_David.  Deleted the app on my iPad and reinstalled.  Same issues. 

Message 90 of 126 (859 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More