Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

by expiredfundip

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@dennisp280  they will give us nothing, obviously this isn't a big issue for them. We are screwed, the most they will offer is pro packs and a bunch of stamina, which is useless at this point. They will not give us credit for all will lost cause it's EA and they don't care. Isn't that right @EA_David ?

Message 101 of 126 (1,069 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'd love to be surprised but at this point, seems pretty apparent they've written us off.   Interestingly enough, realized this week that the instant replay function during games doesn't work for me either - is that broken for you guys who have the other problem as well?   All my 80 promo players are riding the bench disappointed they don't get to be upgraded with all the badges that were accumulated to upgrade them.   Thanks, a lot, EA.   This is turning out to be a bigger cluster-* than Brian Cushing.   @EA_David 

Message 102 of 126 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Seriously? No Updates??

Message 103 of 126 (986 Views)

★ Apprentice

@dennisp280 I couldn't of said it any better. 2 months and nothing from EA. Just cricket's. That's offensive to cricket's cause at least they serve a purpose unlike EA and this thread. @EA_David 

Message 104 of 126 (940 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@whitey1181 - you might have to try to say it better - they can't fix their game but they sure are great at deleting and threatening to ban criticism.  If only they put that much effort into fixing problems, maybe we wouldn't have an 11 page running thread trying to get answers out of them.   Novel concept for sure.   

Message 105 of 126 (897 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yippeeee!!!  Another "promo" starts and we don't have ability to get any of the achievements and rewards.   @EA_David , is anyone going to do anything to fix this?   The most popular promos of the year are starting and EA won't even give us the courtesy of being able to start new accounts that aren't bugged without losing all the currency we've built up?  That can't be hard if EA cared at all about long-time customers.   Sure as heck ain't spending money on this promo as I would have in the past if there's no chance at all the rewards.   This is absolutely ridiculous - well, I guess it would be for any company other than EA.   Please do surprise us one of these days and fix this before the thread gets to 47 pages and/or we all give up.   

Message 106 of 126 (851 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David we dont get the promos

Message 107 of 126 (841 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They've let this thread get to 11 pages - they really don't give a rat's rear end about us.   None of the EA folks over at MutHead have responded to inquiries about this over 2 months either.   It's funny because if there are so few of us who have this problem that they don't care to fix it, one would think they would be able to help us create new accounts and the problem would go away and they wouldn't have to hear about it.   Then again, that's an actual solution that requires a couple of firing neurons between the ears which likely excludes the EA team.   Our continued thanks for nothing to the whole brigade!   

Message 108 of 126 (816 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Earth to EA.....Earth to EA.....guess it's not surprising that @EA_David  won't respond to this thread anymore and that EAMessina and EAHeySteveDave over at MutHead similarly have ignored messages on this for over a month.    Pathetic.   I'll leave it right there lest the poor little EA folks get offended and ban me for questioning why they won't come up with a way to solve this problem.   @expiredfundip @whitey1181 

Message 109 of 126 (765 Views)

★ Expert
@dennisp280 Wow, I can't believe this issue has gone on for this long. It's absolutely insane that no one will even give you an update or anything.
Message 110 of 126 (761 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More