Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

by expiredfundip

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Did as you said @EA_David but same issues. I created a new profile and everything works fine. Can EA transfer our account to new one's? 

Message 91 of 126 (798 Views)

★ Apprentice

wait when i got to the app is says clear data is that what i am suppose to do? 

Message 92 of 126 (783 Views)

★ Expert
@jonathan52504 Clearing data resets all of your preferences so your graphics settings, camera angle etc will reset to default.
Message 93 of 126 (759 Views)

★ Apprentice

So clear data?

Message 94 of 126 (748 Views)

★ Expert
@jonathan52504 It won't hurt anything. You'll just have to reset any preferences you changed.
Message 95 of 126 (738 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yep still nothing what else should I do @EA_David

Message 96 of 126 (722 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for trying this. We flagged this as not resolved, when we have anything more we'll let folks know. 

For now, anyone affected can try the steps above.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 97 of 126 (681 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Didn't resolve for me - though "maintenance underway" popped up a short time ago so maybe that's encouraging (or something totally unrelated getting fixed like the QB's not throwing the ball)  

Message 98 of 126 (643 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Another great part of this glitch @EA_David  - after claiming the 80 overall master players in the Hall of Fame set, the Shield set doesn't unlock.   Just like the last promo the OBJ didn't unlock after completing all the others.   Sure glad we're still spending time on these events and getting shut out of the rewards.   Ridiculous!   If EA was able to figure out last season how to give all the negative rushing yards to #TheMovement in the season score, they oughta be able to give us the stuff we've earned and been shut out of....on that note, anyone have the latest count of how many days of 5,000 XP and stamina rewards from the daily goals we're not getting?   I've lost track at this point!   

Message 99 of 126 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello???! @EA_David 

Message 100 of 126 (549 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More