by lewylew11

Original Post

Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

★ Apprentice

any new news @EA_David 

Message 71 of 126 (1,259 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any update for us, @EA_David ?  Game is no longer playable and after years of being a loyal subscriber, I'm going to have no choice but to delete this app.  Really hope your team can figure this out.

Thanks.

Message 72 of 126 (1,214 Views)

★ Apprentice

Doesn't seem like there is a fix to this. EA doesn't seem concerned about it either. Haven't heard from them in a while and they stopped responding to messages from me. @EAdavid seems to have stopped as well. Played since 1st year * way to stop playing

Message 73 of 126 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice
@whitey1181 yep come on @EA_David
Message 74 of 126 (1,179 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Daily goals tab is also missing the feats and achievements tabs so even more stuff we're missing out on.   Come on, EA, get your act together.   NFL needs to take this franchise away from EA in future for malpractice - it's laughable how pathetically they've screwed up this game and can't be bothered to provide updates on fixing it.   

Message 75 of 126 (1,147 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Two more days of crickets from the geniuses at EA.  Seems they're not going to come up with a fix and we're all just supposed to either play handicapped all year or quit.   

Message 76 of 126 (1,106 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David please tell us anything 

Message 77 of 126 (1,075 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David we dont even have captains and coaches

Message 78 of 126 (1,071 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

we are so far behind we can never catch up even if they do fix it WTH. be nice to have some answers though.

Message 79 of 126 (1,024 Views)

★★ Apprentice

More days, more crickets!  At least someone put it over on MUTHead now as well - perhaps the folks over there can be of more use before we all have to quit.  If there's no programming solution, can EA at least let us start over and transfer MC and valuable assets over?  Heck, I'll give up my legacy team and have three less events to play every day but losing 10K MC is a bridge too far.   

Message 80 of 126 (933 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More