by dennisp280

Original Post

Re: Can't Claim Daily Goals or AH Tax Reduxer

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David any updates?

Message 61 of 126 (885 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And while you're at it @EADavid, anyone keeping track of the 5,000 XP and associated other stuff we're all losing every day being plagued by this?   Appreciate you taking a look into the problem but if it's not fixed really soon, people affected are going to have to quit.  Trying to be in a competitive league stuck with one crappy scheme doesn't work.   

Message 62 of 126 (873 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hope EA compensates us for what we haven't been able to gain. Not just throwing Madden cash at us. We need our rewards, it's been 17 days now and we are all behind other's who aren't experiencing this issue. @eadavid I hope their is a fix soon and we are compensated properly.

Message 63 of 126 (855 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any update on a fix, @EA_David?

Game is unplayable and about to walk away after being a loyal subscriber for years.  Really would appreciate an update.

Message 64 of 126 (792 Views)

Community Manager

@andyv013  Sorry, I don't have anything more substantial than that this was escalated to studio for investigation. Unfortunately we usually don't get to see the specific detail, or ETAs for issues like this. 

If and when we have something we'll let folks know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 65 of 126 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the quick reply, David.  Fingers crossed the studio finds a fix quickly.

Message 66 of 126 (784 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@EA_David  - today the captains and coaches unlocked for me - goals still don't register.   Not sure if others also had problem with captains & coaches as well but progress there.   Hopefully the goals fix isn't far behind.  

Message 67 of 126 (719 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still locked for me @EA_David 

Message 68 of 126 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

no improvement for me

Message 69 of 126 (681 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same with me, no improvement. I'm done with the game at the end of the month if there is no fix 

Message 70 of 126 (673 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More