Re: Call for boycott of Madden Season Score reset

by paulssanto

Original Post

Call for boycott of Madden Season Score reset

★★★ Novice
Fellow Madden Mobile players unite! Please join me in protest of the August 15 reset. If you, like me, have spent time, effort and/or money to develop your team I'm sure it infuriates you to that YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TEAM on August 15. I'd suggest a day or multiple days of boycotting the game but am open to other suggestions for how we can collectively impress upon EA that THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
Message 1 of 7 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've been playing since August, so I have spent as much time (if not more) than anyone else and the reset doesn't bother me. In fact, if there was no reset I don't see why I would continue playing. The point of the game is to build up your team throughout the season, my team is currently 105 OVR, how much higher can I go? If there was never a reset what would people's OVRs be in 5 years? Would EA have to release players with 150 OVR to keep people interested by continually raising the bar? There has been a reset the past few seasons, we no longer play Madden Social or Madden 25 Mobile, why would this be any different? If anything, it's slightly better because those previous incarnations of Mobile are gone completely, at least with what has been announced so far I'll be able to play with my 105 OVR team in Legacy mode so it won't be gone completely.

Message 2 of 7 (1,524 Views)

★ Guide
I kinda wish there was a way to give negative xp on these posts sometimes. I'm witth ya Clark. EA = $$$$
Message 3 of 7 (1,509 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I still play Madden 08 on my console.
Message 4 of 7 (1,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
My main objection is having to again earn all the coins necessary to acquire a quality squad. I've spent a great deal of time at auction to earn the coins necessary to put my current team together. But my primary reason for playing is to play, not spend all my time at auction. I feel for players who have invested real cash but my time is of value to me as well. Why should I not be afforded the option of retaining the team I earned? If others want to return themselves to square one again that's fine with me. I can be happy with occasionally replacing 99s with new 99s that excel in a different attribute of that I may just prefer. Based on my understanding the reset will not adequately compensate me for all the time I've invested. I'll not likely be willing to invest that amount of time again. I would think that EA would want to retain me and other players that share this opinion of the reset. But I guess there are a sufficient number of players that enjoy devouring so much time, effort, money to earn coins, players that those of us who don't are out of luck.
Message 5 of 7 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think we need to do something because some of us like myself spent real money on this game to now have it reset?  I get the idea of EA wanting to make money but why not make new app and anyone who wants to upgrade they can.  I don't like that we are being forced to.  I will stop playing in August because I will not do all of this all over again!

Message 6 of 7 (1,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a hard time getting through this Season. Season Score Tournament Percentage really hurt me and EA will only give me a Pro Pack. It seems to me that changing the percentage of a category in Season Score should be easy. I have 100% in everything with Level pending. But Tournaments. Their only giving me last weekends Tournament. I have 454 or so Wins. You only need 500 for 100% .. No one will even answer me. The second file I sent is odd because it says Complete yet their not giving me credit. Is there anything I can do. It would have been a perfect season. And I spent a lot of money for stamina.

pixlr.jpg
Screenshot_20180613-094252.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,152 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More