Bug report missing kickoff season rewards

by rousehouse4444

Original Post

Re: Kickoff Season Mode Rewards

★★ Novice

Reply from EA states it a known issue and they are looking into it. 

F5394844-D536-4327-AFE5-D3A6E467255C.png
Message 10 of 27 (575 Views)

★ Expert
@Kwozziebro1 🤦‍♂️... That means they don't know what to tell you, stop bugging them.
Message 11 of 27 (522 Views)

Haven’t received 87 ovr kickoff player

★★ Newbie

I haven’t gotten my kickoff player from completing the kickoff season which I have spent 4k gems on and hours of time. It’s incredibly frustrating and massively disappointing for a game a worked so hard on. And when I contacted support they basically said "sorry bout that maybe ask other people for help". Which infuriated me even more, hopefully others don’t experience the same

Message 12 of 27 (498 Views)

★★ Novice

At least Marion now acknowledges there is an issue!  When she looked at my case she told me she couldn't help because I couldn't send her a screenshot!!

Message 13 of 27 (510 Views)

Re: Bug report missing kickoff season rewards

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

We have a fix for this going out. Should be today.

*marked as solution for player visibility [EA_Barry]

Message 15 of 27 (1,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Don’t expect much, I had to fight with them over the phone for stupid training point awards that were never put into my account, that I had won from the not well known extra challenges in the legends masters series. I mean talking training points, it was like I was trying to get actual currency from them, I missed out on 20k in extra TP, wrenching the guy’s arm, they “best he could do” was 1500. their coding is so bad they don’t put in logged data info. TBF, I can’t expect the same level/amount of coding data as say a console/computer version due to size and processing constraints. But still the fact they can’t prove what rewards are given or offered or received or not is unacceptable. They also over the phone tried to tell me the game is free, [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 16 of 27 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@FELLAPHYDE 

A certain level of discourse is expected here and I have had to edit more than one of your posts already.

Please moderate yourself when posting here, thank you.

barry.png
Message 17 of 27 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s really crazy because I spent $30 on a mobile game, I would think that they’d be more on top of it. 

Message 18 of 27 (409 Views)

EA Community Manager

This fix went out. Did you not get included?

Message 19 of 27 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I did not receive anything. 

Message 20 of 27 (394 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More