Bug in madden overdrive game mode - not being demoted to lower tier

by DwaineCoetser

Original Post

Bug in madden overdrive game mode - not being demoted to lower tier

★★★ Newbie
The problem is as follows:

I started playing the oversrive game mode at the beginning of this season in bronze tier 3. I gained fans for wins and was promoted to higher tiers until I reached hall of fame tier when I reached 182k fans. Up until this point there were no problems.

I then had a losing streak of about 10 games and after losing about 2 or 3 games I should have been demoted to elite tier 1 based on the number of fans I had left. This did not happen, I was never demoted and stayed in hall of fame tier and I lost 11k fans for all of the 10 games in my losing streak. This meant I went from hall of fame with 182k fans to hall of fame with 72k fans in 10 games.

At this stage I still gain13k fans for every win and 11k fans for every game I lose and I am still in hall of fame tier eventhough I only have 60k fans and should be in a lower tier, i.e. elite 3 for example. 

The problem is that I am not being demoted to lower tiers where the fans gained for a win is much more compared to the fans lost for a lose.

Any suggestion how to fix this?
Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Bug in madden overdrive game mode - not being demoted to lower tier

★ Expert
Once you reach Hall of Fame you can't be demoted. I don't know why anyone would want to be demoted but it's not a bug it's the way they have it set up.
Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More